AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction 2nd Test, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Australia vs West Indies Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 5, 2022 2:56 pm IST
AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction: The second and final Test match between hosts Australia and West Indies is scheduled to begin from 8 December, 2022 at the Adelaide Oval in Adelaide. This will be a day-night Test match set to be played with the pink ball. Hosts Australia will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this game on the back of a comprehensive 164-run victory in the opening Test against West Indies. Australia have taken a 1-0 lead in the two-match Test series. On the other hand, it will be a difficult task for West Indies now to make a winning comeback and level the series.
AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd Test, Australia vs West Indies
Australia vs West Indies Test
8 December 2022 @ 9:30 AM IST
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Where to Watch Australia vs West Indies Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Australia vs West Indies 2nd Test Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Australia vs West Indies Pitch Report
The wicket at the Adelaide Oval will once again provide great assistance for the pace bowlers especially with the pink ball being used. There will be some extra advantage for the pace bowlers during the twilight period where the ball is expected to swing a little bit more as seen in the previous day-night Test matches in Australia lately. However, the batsmen will have to make their innings count after getting set on the crease as there will be good batting conditions during the first three days.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): W L W W D
WI (recent last): L W W W D
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Usman Khawaja
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steve Smith
5. Travis Head
6. Cameron Green
7. Alex Carey (wk)
8. Pat Cummins (C)
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Nathan Lyon
11. Josh Hazlewood
- Pat Cummins picked up an injury in the last game but he is likely to be fit for this second Test.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with the winning combination.
- Pat Cummins will captain the team.
- Alex Carey will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne and Travis Head will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Nathan Lyon will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
WI Playing 11
1. Kraigg Braithwaite
2. Tagenarine Chanderpaul
3. Shamarj Brooks/ Nkrumah Bonner
4. Jermaine Blackwood
5. Roston Chase
6. Kyle Mayers
7. Joshua de Silva
8. Jason Holder
9. Alzarri Joseph
10. Kemar Roach
11. Jayden Seales
- Nkrumah Bonner is unlikely to be available after having suffered a concussion during the first Test.
- Shamarh Brooks is once again likely to bat at No.3.
- Kraigg Brathwaite will be the captain.
- Joshua de Silva will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Kraigg Brathwaite, Roston Chase, Kyle Mayers and Tagenarine Chanderpaul to be their crucial mainstay clogs with the bat.
- The likes of Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales and Alzarri Joseph will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Who will score most runs in AUS vs WI 2nd Test?
Australia’s Marnus Labuschagne looked in an amazing form during the previous Test against West Indies. Marnus Labuschagne composed a remarkable double hundred in the first innings and also scored a century in the second innings of the 1st Test.
|29||2847||59.31||13/9||104*, 204, 32, 104, 13, 0, 36|
Who will pick most wickets in AUS vs WI 2nd Test?
For Australia, right-arm pacer Josh Hazlewood has been a regular wicket-taker especially in the day-night Test matches. In his Test career so far, Josh Hazlewood has picked up as many as 217 wickets from 58 matches at an average of 26.17.
|58||217||26.17||57.57||1/52 & 1/53, 0/53 & 0/8, 1/32 & 2/52, 1/70 & 5/57|
Who will be the X-factor in AUS vs WI 2nd Test?
Australia’s senior batsman Steve Smith has delivered crucial performances over the years in Test cricket for his side. Steve Smith notched up a wonderful double hundred in the last Test match against West Indies.
|88||8381||61.62||36/29||20*, 200*, 0, 145*, 6, 59, 17|
Who will win Australia vs West Indies 2nd Test?
- Australia have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 Test matches this season so far.
- The West Indies side have witnessed as many as 3 victories and only a single Test defeat in the recent while.
- In the last Test match between these two sides, Australia defeated West Indies by a massive margin of 164 runs.
According to the Australia vs West Indies today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Joshua de Silva
BATTERS: Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Kraigg Brathwaite, Tagenarine Chanderpaul
ALL-ROUNDERS: Jason Holder, Travis Head
BOWLERS: Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Alzarri Joseph
AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction Captain, Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Steve Smith, Jason Holder.
For Grand League: Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Hazlewood.