AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Australia vs West Indies Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 28, 2022 5:54 pm IST
AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction: Australia are all set to lock horns with West Indies in a two-match Test series and the opening Test match is scheduled to start from 30 November, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Optus Stadium in Perth. The Aussies have always been considered as a really strong side in the longest format of the game especially at home and they are coming off from winning a total of 2 out of their last 5 Test matches in the sub-continent. On the other hand, West Indies registered two amazing victories against Bangladesh at home during their previous Test assignment.
AUS vs WI Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
1st Test, Australia vs West Indies
Australia vs West Indies Test
30 November 2022 @ 7:50 AM IST
Optus Stadium, Perth
Where to Watch Australia vs West Indies Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Australia vs West Indies 1st Test Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Australia vs West Indies Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Optus Stadium are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as Perth normally offers a swinging track and things will be favourable for the bowlers to a great extent. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): L W W D D
WI (recent last): W W W D D
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Usman Khawaja
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steve Smith
5. Travis Head
6. Cameron Green
7. Alex Carey (wk)
8. Pat Cummins (C)
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Nathan Lyon
11. Josh Hazlewood
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Australia.
- Scott Boland is likely to miss out on a spot in the playing XI with Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood expected to feature as the three frontline seamers.
- Pat Cummins will be the captain.
- Alex Carey will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne and Travis Head will have to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Nathan Lyon will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
WI Playing 11
1. Kraigg Braithwaite
2. Tagenarine Chanderpaul
3. Shamarj Brooks/Jermaine Blackwood
4. Roston Chase
5. Kyle Mayers
6. Nkrumah Bonner
7. Joshua de Silva
8. Jason Holder
9. Alzarri Joseph
10. Kemar Roach
11. Jayden Seales
- There are no major injury problems in the West Indies camp.
- Tagenarine Chanderpaul is expected to make his Test debut in this opening game against Australia.
- One of Shamarh Brooks or Jermaine Blackwood will bat at No.3.
- Kraigg Brathwaite will captain the team.
- Joshua de Silva will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Kraigg Brathwaite, Roston Chase, Kyle Mayers and Nkrumah Bonner will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Jason Holder, Kemar Roach and Alzarri Joseph will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Who will score most runs in AUS vs WI 1st Test?
Australia’s Steve Smith has always been a consistent scorer for his team in the longer format of the game especially at home. Steve Smith has composed more than 8100 runs at a brilliant average of 60.01.
|87||8161||60.01||36/28||0, 145*, 6, 59, 17|
Who will pick most wickets in AUS vs WI 1st Test?
Australian captain Pat Cummins has proved to be a crucial wicket-taker across the three formats over the last couple of years. Pat Cummins has picked up as many as 199 wickets from 43 Test matches at an average of less than 22.
|43||199||21.66||47.27||1/95, 1/25, 5/56, 3/23, 1/39|
Who will be the X-factor in AUS vs WI 1st Test?
Australia’s senior opener David Warner has delivered crucial performances over the years in Test cricket for his side. David Warner has smacked more than 7800 Test runs that includes 34 fifties and 24 centuries.
|96||7817||46.53||34/24||5, 24, 25, 10*, 7, 51|
Who will win Australia vs West Indies Today match?
- Australia have witnessed a total of 2 Test victories and as many draws in the recent while.
- West Indies have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 Test matches so far this season.
- During the previous Test match between these two teams, Australia defeated West Indies by a margin of 177 runs.
According to the Australia vs West Indies today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Joshua de Silva
BATTERS: David Warner, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Kraigg Brathwaite
ALL-ROUNDERS: Jason Holder, Kyle Mayers, Travis Head
BOWLERS: Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Kemar Roach
Who should be the captain of your AUS vs WI Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Steve Smith, Jason Holder.
For Grand League: David Warner, Pat Cummins.