BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, 2nd ODI BAN Playing 11, IND Playing 11 Bangladesh vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 7, 2022 11:03 am IST
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: Bangladesh will be taking on India in the second ODI game at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka on 7 December, 2022 (Wednesday). The Liton Das-led Bangladesh team secured a nail-biting 1-wicket win against India in the opening ODI encounter at the very same venue. The hosts now have a lead of 1-0 in the three-match ODI series. On the other hand, India will be looking forward to comeback strongly with an improved performance both in the batting as well as bowling departments to win this second ODI encounter.
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd ODI, Bangladesh vs India
Bangladesh vs India ODI
7 December 2022 @ 11:30 AM IST
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Where to Watch Bangladesh vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Bangladesh vs India 2nd ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Bangladesh vs India Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Shere Bangla National Stadium will once again provide favourable conditions for the bowlers to a great extent. Due to the early winter climate in the sub-continent conditions, the dew factor will once again play an important role in the second half. However, the batsmen must make it count if they are set on the crease. The track is expected to have enough help for the spinners and the wicket might slow down in the second innings. Therefore, picking more of batters from both India and Bangladesh will be a good option from the fantasy point of view.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): W W L L W
IND (recent last): L NR NR L W
BAN Playing 11
1. Nazmul Hossain Shanto
2. Liton Das (C)
3. Anamul Haque
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
7. Afif Hossain
8. Mehidy Hasan
9. Nasum Ahmed
10. Ebadot Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman
- Taskin Ahmed still remains unavailable for this game.
- Liton Das will captain the team.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Liton Das, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan and Anamul Haque to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Ebadot Hossain and Mehidy Hasan will be their important clogs in the bowling contingent.
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. Rohit Sharma (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. KL Rahul (wk)
6. Axar Patel
7. Washington Sundar
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Umran Malik
- Mohammed Shami and Rishabh Pant will not be available for the entire three-match ODI series due to hand injury.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- KL Rahul will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Umran Malik and Shardul Thakur will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in BAN vs IND 2nd ODI?
Virat Kohli will definitely be an important performer with the bat for India in this second ODI against Bangladesh especially after his sensational form in the last few months. Virat Kohli has composed a massive total of more than 12,000 runs from as many as 263 ODI matches at an excellent average of 57.68.
|263||12353||57.68||64/43||9, 17, 16, 0, 18, 8, 65|
Who will pick most wickets in BAN vs IND 2nd ODI?
For Bangladesh, Shakib Al Hasan bowled an impressive spell during the last game against India. Shakib Al Hasan ended up picking a brilliant five-wicket haul that included wickets of Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma.
|222||6784||50/9||290||5/36 & 29, 18 & 2/24, 0 & 1/33, 77, 30 & 1/47, 20 & 2/29|
Who will be the X-factor in BAN vs IND 2nd ODI?
India’s wicket-keeper batsman KL Rahul batted really well in the previous match against Bangladesh on Sunday. KL Rahul smashed an impressive knock of 73 runs off 70 deliveries that consisted of 5 fours and 4 sixes.
|46||1738||45.74||11/5||73, 30, 1, 49, 9, 55|
Who will win Bangladesh vs India Today match?
- Bangladesh have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- Team India have witnessed as many as 2 defeats and only a single ODI victory in the recent while.
- In the most recent ODI game between these two sides, Bangladesh registered an incredible 1-wicket over India.
According to the Bangladesh vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: KL Rahul, Mushfiqur Rahim
BATTERS: Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Liton Das
ALL-ROUNDERS: Washington Sundar, Shakib Al Hasan
BOWLERS: Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Mustafizur Rahman
Who should be the captain of your BAN vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan.
For Grand League: Shikhar Dhawan, Liton Das.