BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, 1st ODI BAN Playing 11, IND Playing 11 Bangladesh vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 4, 2022 11:11 am IST
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: The first of the three ODIs between hosts Bangladesh and India is scheduled to take place at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka on 4 December, 2022 (Sunday). Bangladesh have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far earlier this year which includes a disappointing series loss in Zimbabwe. On the other hand, India ended up losing their most recent ODI series at the hands of New Zealand but have done amazingly well in Bangladesh especially in the 50-overs format.
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
1st ODI, Bangladesh vs India
Bangladesh vs India ODI
4 December 2022 @ 11:30 AM IST
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Where to Watch Bangladesh vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Bangladesh vs India 1st ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Bangladesh vs India Pitch Report
The pitch at the Shere Bangla National Stadium will once again provide favourable conditions for the batters throughout the 50-overs match. Due to the early winter climate in the sub-continent conditions, the dew factor will once again play an important role in the second half. The track is expected to have enough help for the spinners and the wicket might slow down in the second innings. Therefore, picking more of batters from both India and Bangladesh will be a good option from the fantasy point of view.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): W L L W W
IND (recent last): NR NR L W W
BAN Playing 11
1. Nazmul Hossain Shanto
2. Liton Das (C)
3. Anamul Haque
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
7. Afif Hossain
8. Mehidy Hasan
9. Hasan Mahmud
10. Ebadot Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Bangladesh.
- Liton Das will be the captain.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Liton Das, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan and Anamul Haque will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Ebadot Hossain and Mehidy Hasan will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. Rohit Sharma (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Shreyas Iyer
5, KL Rahul
6. Rishabh Pant (wk)
7. Washington Sundar
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Kuldeep Sen
- Mohammed Shami will not be available for the entire three-match ODI series due to hand injury.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the side.
- KL Rahul will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer will have to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Mohammed Siraj, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Sen and Shardul Thakur will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Who will score most runs in BAN vs IND 1st ODI?
Virat Kohli will definitely be an important performer with the bat for India in this ODI series against Bangladesh especially after his sensational form in the last few months. Virat Kohli has composed a massive total of more than 12,000 runs from as many as 262 ODI matches at an excellent average of 57.68.
|262||12344||57.68||64/43||17, 16, 0, 18, 8, 65|
Who will pick most wickets in BAN vs IND 1st ODI?
For India, right-arm speedster Mohammed Siraj has been a consistent wicket-taker in ODI cricket during the recent few months. Mohammed Siraj has taken as many as 18 wickets from 13 games at an impressive economy of less than 5.
|13||18||28.28||4.76||2/17, 3/38, 0/49, 1/16, 1/36|
Who will be the X-factor in BAN vs IND 1st ODI?
Bangladesh senior all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan has the experience of doing well both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Shakib Al Hasan has smashed more than 6000 ODI runs and also picked up as many as 281 wickets.
|221||6755||50/9||285||18 & 2/24, 0 & 1/33, 77, 30 & 1/47, 20 & 2/29|
Who will win Bangladesh vs India Today match?
- Bangladesh have witnessed as many as 3 victories and 2 ODI losses in the recent while.
- Team India have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- During the last ODI game between these two teams, India defeated Bangladesh by a margin of 28 runs.
According to the Bangladesh vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: KL Rahul, Mushfiqur Rahim
BATTERS: Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Liton Das
ALL-ROUNDERS: Washington Sundar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah
BOWLERS: Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Siraj, Mustafizur Rahman
Who should be the captain of your BAN vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan.
For Grand League: Shikhar Dhawan, Liton Das.