BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, 1st Test BAN Playing 11, IND Playing 11 Bangladesh vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 14, 2022 8:42 am IST
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: The first Test match between hosts Bangladesh and India is scheduled to begin at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram from 14 December, 2022 (Wednesday). India ended up losing the rescheduled fifth and final Test match against England earlier this year but they have a brilliant record in Bangladesh. On the other hand, Bangladesh have failed to win even a single Test match in the recent while that includes an overseas series defeat at the hands of West Indies.
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
1st Test, Bangladesh vs India
Bangladesh vs India Test
14 December 2022 @ 9 AM IST
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
Where to Watch Bangladesh vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Bangladesh vs India 1st Test Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Bangladesh vs India Pitch Report
The wicket at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium is expected to offer a batting-friendly track that will not have much of help for the pace bowlers except for the first few overs. Both the Bangladesh and Indian batsmen will enjoy batting on this flat deck but the spinners are expected to come into play from Day 3 onwards. Rain gods won’t play a spoilsport on each of the five days. It will be a good option to pick more of batsmen from India and Bangladesh from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): L L L D L
IND (recent last): L W W L L
BAN Playing 11
1. Zakir Hasan
2. Najmul Hossain Shanto
3. Liton Das
4. Shakib Al Hasan (C)
5. Yasir Ali
6. Mushfiqur Rahim
7. Nurul Hasan
8. Mehidy Hasan Miraz
9. Taijul Islam
10. Ebadot Hossain
11. Khaled Ahmed
- Shakib Al Hasan will be the captain.
- Nurul Hasan will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of Zakir Hasan, Nazmul Shanto, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim and Yasir Ali to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Taijul Islam, Shakib Al Hasan, Ebadot Hossain and Mehidy Hasan will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
IND Playing 11
1. KL Rahul (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Cheteshwar Pujara
4. Virat Kohli
5. Shreyas Iyer
6. Rishabh Pant (wk)
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Axar Patel
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Umesh Yadav
11. Mohammed Siraj
- Rohit Sharma will not be available for this Test match due to an injured thumb.
- KL Rahul will captain the team.
- Rishabh Pant will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of KL Rahul, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant will once again be expected to be their important mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The likes of Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in BAN vs IND 1st Test?
India’s Virat Kohli will once again be a key player to watch out for in this India vs Bangladesh 1st Test match. Virat Kohli has notched up more than 8000 runs from as many as 102 Tests at an average of nearly 50.
|102||8074||49.53||28/27||11 & 20, 23 & 13, 45, 79 & 29|
Who will pick most wickets in BAN vs IND 1st Test?
For India, senior off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has been an important wicket-taker in the longest format of the game. Ravi Ashwin has claimed a total of 442 Test wickets from 86 matches at an excellent average of 24.13 that includes as many as 30 five-wicket hauls and 23 four-wicket hauls.
|86||442||24.13||2931||2/30 & 4/55, 61 & 2/49, 4/47, 2 & 0/51|
Who will be the X-factor in BAN vs IND 1st Test?
Bangladesh’s all-rounder Mehidy Hasan Miraz will be high on confidence after some memorable performances during the ODI series against India. Mehidy has taken a total of 135 wickets from as many as 35 Test matches at an average of less than 35.
|35||135||1089||3/1||3/91 & 9, 4, 4/59, 1/85 & 2/34|
Who will win Bangladesh vs India Today match?
- Bangladesh have managed to lose 4 out of their last 5 Test matches so far this season.
- The Indian team have witnessed as many as 2 victories and 3 Test losses in the recent while.
- In the previous Test match between these two teams, India registered a convincing 8-wicket victory against Bangladesh.
According to the Bangladesh vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rishabh Pant
BATTERS: Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Liton Das
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Ravichandran Ashwin
BOWLERS: Ebadot Hossain, Taijul Islam, Kuldeep Yadav
Who should be the captain of your BAN vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan.
For Grand League: Ravichandran Ashwin, Mehidy Hasan.