BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, 3rd ODI BAN Playing 11, IND Playing 11 Bangladesh vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 10, 2022 11:04 am IST
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: It is now time for the third and final ODI encounter between hosts Bangladesh and India scheduled to take place on 10 December, 2022 (Saturday) at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram. The Bangladeshi side managed to register an excellent 5-run victory in the second ODI against India to seal the three-match ODI series in their favour by taking an unassailable lead of 2-0. On the other hand, it is a big challenge for the Indian team to finish this ODI series on a winning note with an improved performance in this final match.
BAN vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
3rd ODI, Bangladesh vs India
Bangladesh vs India ODI
10 December 2022 @ 11:30 AM IST
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
Where to Watch Bangladesh vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Bangladesh vs India 3rd ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Bangladesh vs India Pitch Report
The wicket at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium is expected to offer much more assistance to the pace bowlers to a great extent. Things will be comparatively easier for the batsmen on this Chattogram pitch as the spinners might not get that amount of turn. However, the spinners will get some amount of assistance but it will be a good wicket for the batters. The captain winning the toss might once again want to bat first.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): W W W L L
IND (recent last): L L NR NR L
BAN Playing 11
1. Liton Das (C)
2. Anamul Haque
3. Shakib Al Hasan
4. Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
5. Yasir Ali
7. Afif Hossain
8. Mehidy Hasan
9. Taskin Ahmed
10. Ebadot Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman
- Liton Das will captain the team.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Liton Das, Mehidy Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan and Anamul Haque to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Ebadot Hossain and Mehidy Hasan will be their important clogs in the bowling contingent.
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. Ishan Kishan
3. Virat Kohli
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. KL Rahul (C & wk)
6. Axar Patel
7. Washington Sundar
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Umran Malik
- Mohammed Shami, Rohit Sharma, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Sen and Rishabh Pant will not be available for this match.
- KL Rahul will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik and Shardul Thakur will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in BAN vs IND 3rd ODI?
Virat Kohli will definitely be a crucial performer with the bat for India in this third ODI against Bangladesh especially after his sensational form in the last few months. Virat Kohli has composed a massive total of more than 12,000 runs from as many as 264 ODI matches at an excellent average of over 50.
|264||12358||57.68||64/43||5, 9, 17, 16, 0, 18, 8, 65|
Who will pick most wickets in BAN vs IND 3rd ODI?
For Bangladesh, Shakib Al Hasan bowled an impressive spell during the opening ODI against India. Shakib Al Hasan has picked up as many as 7 wickets in the previous two matches at a brilliant economy.
|223||6792||50/9||292||2/39 & 8, 5/36 & 29, 18 & 2/24, 0 & 1/33, 77, 30 & 1/47, 20 & 2/29|
Who will be the X-factor in BAN vs IND 2nd ODI?
Bangladeshi all-rounder Mehidy Hasan has been the star performer in this BAN vs IND ODI series so far. Mehidy Hasan was involved in an amazing fifty partnership in the first ODI victory and also scored his maiden hundred in the last game.
|66||78||753||2/1||100* & 2/46, 38* & 1/43|
Who will win Bangladesh vs India Today match?
- Bangladesh have witnessed as many as 3 victories and 2 ODI defeats in the recent while.
- The Indian team have failed to win even a single game out of their last 5 ODI matches this season.
- In the previous game between these two teams, Bangladesh defeated India by 5 runs.
According to the Bangladesh vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: KL Rahul
BATTERS: Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Liton Das, Mahmudullah
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz
BOWLERS: Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik, Ebadot Hossain
Who should be the captain of your BAN vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan.
For Grand League: Shikhar Dhawan, Mehidy Hasan.