BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022, Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 29, 2022 12:55 am IST
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction : Super Sunday has three big games in store for us. The first game of the three games would consist of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Bangladesh suffered a crushing defeat from South Africa which has heavily impacted their net run rate making their qualification scenario a bit tough. Zimbabwe on the other hand, played out of their skins to produce a historical result against Pakistan, making their qualification scenario a real possibility if they continue their good performances. They shall be upbeat for this encounter and would want to emerge victorious to solidify their contention for a spot in the semi final.
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe, Match 28 of T20 World Cup
30 October 2022, 8: 30 AM IST
The Gabba, Brisbane.
Where to watch BAN vs ZIM Live?
Watch BAN vs ZIM Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
T20 World Cup 2022 Points Table
|Super 12 Group 2|
|Teams||Played||Won||Lost||No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe Pitch Report
The Gabba, like Perth is one of the fastest tracks in the world. The pace and bounce at the Gabba is what keeps the batters on their toes. However, batters enjoy their shots at the Gabba if they can use the pace of the bowlers to perfection. However, spinners do not have much of a luxury on this wicket and have to be smart to ousted the batters. The par score is expected to be around 160-170 runs. The weather looks great for the game and we shall hopefully have a full game.
Last result at the venue
Australia (178/7 in 20 overs) beat West Indies(147/8 in 20 overs) by 31 runs.
Bangladesh(recent last)- L L L W L
Zimbabwe(recent last) – W L W NR W
BAN Playing 11
- Bangladesh had a really poor outing against South Africa and will have to pull up their socks if they want any chance of qualification.
- Yasir Ali might replace Mehidy Hasan Miraz in order to bolster their batting order.
- Their pace bowling shall have Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin AHmed and Hasan Mahmud.
1. Nazrul Hossain Shanto
2. Soumya Sarkar
3. Litton Das
4. Shakib Al Hasan(C)
5. Afif Hossain
6. Yasir Ali/Mehidy Hasan Miraz
7. Nurul Hassan(wk)
8. Mosaddek Hossain
9. Mustafizur Rahman
Taskin Ahmed Stats in T20I
His raw pace is something Bangladesh would like to capitalise on a bouncy Brisbane wicket. However, he needs to check his line and length time and again so that he does not turn out to be expensive with his figures.
Shakib Al Hasan Stats in T20I
In a Bangladesh team who lack proper match winners, his role becomes all the more important as he is a proven match winner over the years. He will have to be consistent throughout to get his team over the line.
ZIM Playing 11
- Zimbabwe would not like to break their winning combination. However, if they are to make a change they might just get in Tendai Chatara for Brad Evans but that seems unlikely.
- They should not get overwhelmed by the victory against Pakistan and focus on what lies ahead and improve their chances of a qualification.
1. Regis Chakabva(wk)
2. Craig Ervine(C)
3. Wesley Madhevere
4. Sikandar Raza
5. Sean Williams
6. Milton Shumba
7. Brad Evans/Tendai Chatara
8. Ryan Burl
9. Luke Jongwe
11. Blessing Muzarabani
Blessing Muzarbani Stats in T20I
He was outstanding in that game against Pakistan. He used his height and pace to good use on the Perth wicket. The Zimbabwe skipper would expect more of the same from him in Brisbane.
|Matches||Wicktets||Strike Rate||Economy||Recent Form|
|31||37||18.65||7.86||3/23, 2/38, 1/34, 1/18|
Sikandar Raza Stats in T20I
Can this man be kept out of action even for a while when Zimbabwe are playing? Of course not. He pulled the match back in Zimbabwe’s favour against Pakistan as he grabbed two wickets in the same over taking his wickets tally to three in that game. He has scored 145 runs in 5 matches at an average of 29.00 so far and has picked up 8 wickets with the ball in hand.
|Matches||Runs||Strike Rate||Wickets||Recent Form|
|63||1185||127.97||36||82(48) & 1/22,14(8) & 3/19, , 40(23) & 1/20, 0(2) & 0/11 , 9(16) & 3/25|
Who will win Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe today match?
- Zimbabwe’s victory would only dent the chances of Bangladesh and Pakistan.Moreover, it would strengthen Zimbabwe’s case for the semis.
- A victory for Bangladesh would keep them in contention.
- Bangladesh have faced Zimbabwe 19 times in T20I and the Bangladeshis have got the better of their opponents in 12 games, whereas Zimbabwe have got the better of their opponents 7 times.
- Bangladesh toured Zimbabwe a few months back and lost the T20I series 2-1.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides, Zimbabwe are favourites to win as per our Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe today match prediction.
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Liton Das
Batters: Soumya Sarkar, Craig Ervine , Wesley Madhevere.
All-rounder: Sikandar Raza, Shakib Al Hasan, Sean Williams.
Bowlers: Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Richard Ngarva,Blessing Muzarbani.
Who should be the captain of your BAN vs ZIM Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shakib Al Hasan, Sikandar Raza.
For Grand League: Wesley Madhevere, Soumya Sarkar.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips