BAR vs JAM Dream11 Team CPL T20 | Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs
BAR vs JAM Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Lauderhill, Florida, August 23 at 03:30 AM IST
This would be the last match in the USA of this edition of Caribbean Premier League where two sides who are coming into the game after facing defeats in their respective previous games. Both Barbados Tridents and Jamaica have been a victim of defeats in their previous encounter against St Lucia Stars and Guyana Amazon Warriors.
After starting the tournament on a high with a hat-trick of wins, Jamaica Tallawahs have certainly lost their way with 2 losses on the trot against Guyana Amazon Warriors and Trinbago Knight Riders. They were unlucky in their last encounter against Trinbago Knight Riders where the Bravo brothers snatched the match from their possession in a thrilling manner.
On the other hands, after a convincing win in their opening game against Guyana Amazon Warriors by 30 runs, they became the victim of St Lucia Stars who registered their first win after 15 straight defeats. The ignominy was finally gone for them after this win and also registered their first points on the points table since the last edition.
Jamaica who were on a roll in the first 3 games did possess a brilliant gameplay against Trinbago Knight Riders in their last game but Dwayne Bravo the skipper of Trinbago had some other thoughts as he took the game away with a whirlwind knock of 36 runs from just 11 balls and in the process he poured water on a fiery knock from Jamaica’s David Miller who scored 72 off just 34 deliveries.
Read on for BAR vs JAM Dream11 Team News and Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs playing11.
BAR vs JAM Team News
- Jamaica Tallawahs were brilliant with the bat in the last game but their bowling let them down, thus there could be some changes in the bowling line-up.
- It is least expected that the Tridents will go with any changes in their eleven despite facing a defeat in the last game.
BAR vs JAM Playing 11
Speaking of the BAR vs JAM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Barbados Tridents Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran
Batsmen: Steve Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Dwayne Smith, Shai Hope
All-rounders: Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer
Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan (Doubt: Imran Khan)
Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket Keeper: Glenn Phillips
Batsman: David Miller, Ross Taylor, Steven Taylor, Kennar Lewis (Doubt: Johnson Charles)
All-rounders: Imad Wasim, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell(c)
Bowlers: Oshane Thomas, Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa(Doubt: Samuel Badree, Steven Jacobs)
BAR vs JAM Squads
Jason Holder (c), Raymon Reifer, Sunny Sohal, Steven Smith, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Imran Khan, Tion Webster, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Wahab Riaz, Martin Guptill, Shamar Springer, Chemar Holder, Roston Chase, Mohammad Irfan, Dominic Drakes.
Jamaica Tallawahs: Andre Russell (c), David Miller, Steven Taylor, Elmore Hutchinson, Oshane Thomas, Adam Zampa, Johnson Charles (wk), Ross Taylor, Glenn Phillips (wk), Jermaine Blackwood, Krishmar Santokie, Samuel Badree, Kemar Roach, Rovman Powell, Steven Jacobs, Imad Wasim, Kennar Lewis, Andre McCarthy, Kristen Kallicharan.
BAR vs JAM Dream 11 Key Players
- For the Tridents, Shai Hope has been the top scorer so far with a score of 82 to his name in the opening game against Guyana. Steve Smith has also got a score above 40 and is the second highest run scorer for the Tridents this year.
- All-rounder Raymon Reifer has been the pick of the bowlers with a 5-fer to his name and will be leading the bowling attack.
- With an aggregate of 228 from 5 games, Glenn Phillips is leading the batting charts for Jamaica so far and would be crucial in the batting line-up.
- In just his second game of the tournament, David Miller smashed a swashbuckling 72 off just 34 which showcased his red-hot form, if he delivers in this game as well it would be a tough task for the Tridents to stop his havoc run.
- Skipper Andre Russell has been blazing guns with both and ball and will be an intriguing part in this game as well.
Note: This BAR vs JAM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs team news.
BAR vs JAM Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.