BIJ vs BB Dream11 Match Prediction | Karnataka Premier League 2019 | Team News, Playing11
Updated on: Aug 17, 2019 3:08 pm IST
BIJ vs BB Dream11 Prediction | Karnataka Premier League 2019 | 5th Match Preview
Bengaluru, August 18 at 07:00 PM IST
The fifth fixture of Karnataka Premier League 2019 will witness defending champions Bijapur Bulls kickstarting their campaign against Bengaluru Blasters at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on Sunday evening.
Bijapur Bulls secured 7 wickets win over Bengaluru Blasters in the last year’s final to clinch the title and will look to carry the momentum forward.
On the other hand, Blasters will look to avenge their loss and get their campaign underway with a win. Their opening fixture against Mysuru Warriors ended in a no-result due to rain intervention.
The match will start at 07:00 PM IST.
BIJ vs BB Team News:
- Bengaluru Blasters might feature with the same combination
- Rongsten Jonathan will lead the side
- Wicketkeeper Sharath BR, Rohan Kadam and Skipper Rongsten Jonathan will form the top order
- Nikin Jose, KN Bharath and Manoj S Bhandage will follow
- Bharath Devraj, Rohan Raju, V Koushik and A Doddamani will form the bowling attack
- An 18-members squad has been released by Bijapur Bulls
- Bharath Chipli will lead the side
- They have two new signings Sourab Muttur and Suleman Allabkash Tilagul
- MG Naveen and Bharat Chipli will open the batting
- Suneel Raju and Raju Bhatkal are the two key all-rounders
- KC Cariappa, Prateek Jain, Suneel Raju and MG Naveen will form the bowling attack
BIJ vs BB Squads:
Bijapur Bulls Squad:
Bharath Chipli (c), Jashwanth Acharya, Swapnil Yelave, Naveen MG, Prateek Jain, Raju Bhatkal, Santhebennur Akshay, Bhareth NP, Suneel Raju, Gonnabattula Chiranjeevi, KC Cariappa, Liyan Khan, Pranav Bhatia, Suraj Kamath, Shimon Luiz, Samarth Ooty, R Praveen Kumar, Mohit BA
Bengaluru Blasters Squad:
Bharath Dhuri, Anand Doddamani, Nikin Jose, Rongsen Jonathan (c), Muthanna Chandrashekhar, Nishant Shekhawat, Sharath BR, Kuldeep Kumar, Rishi Bopanna, Rohan Kadam, KN Bharath, V Koushik, Kishore Kamat, Rohan Raju, Anurag Bajpai, Manoj S Bhandage, Bharath Devaraj, Anil I G, Aditya Goyal
BIJ vs BB Dream 11 Probable Playing 11
Bijapur Bulls Probable 11
Bharath Chipli (c), KP Appanna, Mohith BA/Chiranjeevi GS, Suraj Kamath, Suneel Raju, KC Cariappa, Naveen MG, KN Bharath, Raju Bhatkal
Bengaluru Blasters Probable 11
Rongsen Jonathan (c), V Koushik, Manoj S Bhandage, Nikin Jose, Bharath Dhuri, Anand Doddamani, Rohan Kadam, Sharath BR (wk), KN Bharath, Bharath Devaraj, Rohan Raju
BIJ vs BB Dream 11 Fantasy Teams
Bharat Chipli was the leading run-getter for Bulls in the previous edition. In 6 innings, he amassed 254 runs at an average of 42.33
P Deshpande was the top run-getter for Blasters with 205 runs in 7 innings