BIJ vs HT Dream11 Match Prediction | Bijapur Bulls vs Hubli Tigers | Karnataka Premier League
BIJ vs HT Karnataka T20 | BIJ vs HT KPL 2018, Semi-final 2
Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore, 05 September at 6:30 PM IST
In the second semi-final of the tournament, the 2015 champions Bijapur Bulls will square off with the two times finalists Hubli Tigers in a quest to clinch their second KPL title.
Both teams have been scintillating with their game in this year’s KPL which could be reflected from their positions on the points table. Hubli Tigers finished second on the ladder after decimating the reigning champions Belagavi Panthers by 44 runs in their last league game thanks to skipper Vinay Kumar’s all-round show which made their way ever so easy for a win.
Meanwhile, Bijapur Bulls had the same story as their counterparts as they too finished their last league game with a win against Shivamogga Lions by 2 wickets. No doubt it was a closely fought contest, but the last nail in the coffin was penetrated by Bijapur Bulls who achieved a target of 140 runs in the second last ball of the innings with 2 wickets to spare.
The last meeting between the two sides saw Hubli Tigers emerge victorious by a fair margin of 4 wickets which was the second game of the competition at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. With everything on the stake for both teams, the match could well turn out to be a defiant one.
Pitch Conditions: Raja Wadiyar Ground in Mysore will host the final as well and till now we have seen some really crunching games in this year’s KPL.The average score this year has been 150 which means a formidable contest with both bat and ball is expected yet again.
Read on for more details on Bijapur Bulls vs Hubli Tigers clash and BIJ vs HT Dream11 Teams
BIJ vs HT Team News
- Hubli Tigers Mohammad Taha was back in the mix against Bellary Tuskers, therefore he will be in the eleven once again.
BIJ vs HT Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides can line-up in Shivamogga Lions vs Bijapur Bulls clash.
Hubli Tigers Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: AM Kiran
Batsmen: Mohammad Taha, Abhishek Reddy, Sujith Gowda, Sunil Jain
All-rounder: Vinay Kumar(c), Praveen Dubey, Darshan MB
Bowlers: Anil IG, Kranthi Kumar, Mahesh Patel
Bijapur Bulls Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: KL Shrijith
Batsmen: Naveen MG, Bharath Chipli(c), Mir Abbas, Shishir Bhavane, Naga Bharath
All-rounder: Sunil Raju (Doubt: Gneshwar Naveen)
Bowlers: KC Cariappa, KP Apanna, Suraj Kamath, Bhavesh Gulecha (Doubt: Suraj Kamath)
BIJ vs HT Squads
Hubli Tigers: Vinay Kumar (c), Praveen Dubey, Mohammed Taha, AM Kiran (wk), Sunil Kumar Jain, Vidyadhar Patil, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Abhishek Reddy, Ram Sarikh Yadav, Suraj Seshadri, Shivraj S, Parikshith Shetty, Kranthi Kumar, Anil I G, Darshan MB, Sujit N Gowda, Mahesh Patel, Nitin Bhille, Abhishek Sakuja, Rahul Naik.
Bijapur Bulls: Bharath Chipli (c), Suneel Raju, KN Bharath, Mir Kaunain Abbas, Bhavesh Gulecha, KC Cariappa, Naveen MG, Ruthraj, KL Shrijith (wk), Suraj KamathRonit More, Zahoor Farooqui, Anurag Bajpai, Rishabh Singh, Amar Ghale, Majid Makkandar, Shishir Bhavane, KP Appanna.
- Among the two wicketkeepers, we will go with Bijapur’s KL Shrijith as he gets much time to spend on the crease as compared to AM Kiran.
- Our fantasy picks in the batting department would be Bijapur’s skipper Bharat Chipli, Hubli’s Praveen Dube, Mohammad Taha and Abhishek Reddy. Bharat Chipli of Bijapur is the lone warrior with the bat for his side as he has scored 162 runs in 4 innings averaging 40.50.
- Praveen Dubey and Mohammad Taha of Hubli have got 275 runs between them from 9 innings, therefore, they do hold an upper hand among the other batters.
- Among the all-rounders, Hubli’s skipper Vinay Kumar has been outstanding yet again on the KPL as he has scalped 6 wickets at an economy rate of 5.15 and also has amassed 112 runs from 5 innings with a strike rate of 157.75.
- In the bowling department, our bowling picks would be Hubli’s Mahesh Patel who has bagged 12 wickets from 5 innings with an economy of 5.75.
- The other picks would be from Bijapur Bulls, the spin duo of KC Cariappa and KP Apanna who have bolstered each other with 12 wickets between them.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
We would suggest you to pick Vinay Kumar as the captain of your respective teams as he has contributed with both bat and ball in almost every game. Bharat Chipli would be our vice-captain as he has amassed 162 runs from just 4 innings and has been the backbone of Bijapur’s batting line-up.
BIJ vs HT Dream11 Team
Note: This BIJ vs HT Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis BIJ vs HT team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the BIJ vs HT Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction update.