bBT vs TKR PayTM First Captains Team Prediction:
The second qualifier of the CPL 2019 takes place between Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Tridents.
Trinbago are coming off a scare against the St Kitts and Nevis team and in this game they will have to be wary of the Barbados team even though they have more big match experience.
The winner of the match is going to face the Guyana Amazon Warriors.
BT vs TKR PayTM First Captains Tips Team News
Trinbago Team News:
- Sunil Naraine returned for TKR and showed his class. He is expected to be a special performer in this game as well.
- James Neesham is likely to miss out on a spot in the team although his countryman Munro is expected to play despite not being in the best of form.
- Pollard has been impressive with the ball and is always dangerous in a big match game.
Barbados Team News:
- Barbados is a bowling heavy team and it is reasonable to expect that they will be relying on Hayden Walsh Jr to again play a big part in this game.
- Shakib was expensive in the previous game but a player of his class should get another opportunity in this big game.
- Same goes for Shai Hope who will be looking in this game to be a major player for his team.
BT vs TKR PayTM First Captains Expected XI
TKR Expected XI:
Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (C), Seekkuge Prasanna, Chris Jordan, Khary Pierre, Akeal Hosein, Ali Khan
BT Expected XI:
Alex Hales, Johnson Charles, Shakib Al Hasan, Shai Hope (wk), JP Duminy, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder (C), Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Harry Gurney
BT vs TKR Best PAYTM Team Prediction
Lendl Simmons – Captain
Kieron Pollard – Vice Captain