CHE vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2018 35th Match | CSK vs RCB Playing 11
Updated on: May 5, 2018 2:40 pm IST
Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction Tips | CHE vs BLR Who will win Today Match
Match 35, IPL 2018
CSK vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
Pune, May 05 at 04:00 PM IST
Table-toppers Chennai Super Kings host Royal Challengers Bangalore at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium on Saturday. Led by India’s great talisman MS Dhoni, CSK have surprised everyone with their astounding performances.
In their previous match against Kolkata Knight Riders, the hosts went down by 6 wickets and would like to forget the dismal show as soon as possible. They were poor with the bat, sloppy in the field and generous in giving away runs.
Royal Challengers, on the other hand, will be bursting with confidence after their bowlers skittled Mumbai Indians on Tuesday. RCB need to win the remainder of their matches to make it to the playoffs.
Read on for CHE vs BLR Dream11 Team News and CSK vs RCB playing11.
CSK vs RCB Team News
Chennai Super Kings
- CSK can make a couple of changes to their bowling attack after they were taken apart by KKR batsmen on Thursday.
- Karn Sharma bowled only one over in the previous match and is most likely to sit out.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- AB de Villiers has missed two games for illness. The South African is expected to make a return.
- Quinton de Kock has returned home for a wedding, RCB coach Vettori told reporters. Parthiv Patel is likely to keep wickets.
- Washington Sundar is a doubtful starter for the fixture.
- Murugan Ashwin, dropped for the last fixture, might get another game.
CHE vs BLR Playing 11
Speaking of CHE vs BLR Playing 11, both the sides can make a change or two to their playing XIs.
CSK Playing 11: Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Karn Sharma/Shardul Thakur, Harbhajan Singh, Lungi Ngidi, KM Asif
RCB Playing 11: Brendon McCullum, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Mandeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Manan Vohra/Washington Sundar, AB de Villiers, Mohammed Siraj, Parthiv Patel (wk)
CHE vs BLR Key Players
Chennai Super Kings:
- Rayudu, Watson and MS Dhoni has accumulated 300+ runs in the tournament.
- CSK’s bowling has been mediocre in the recent games, although they would like experienced Dwayne Bravo and Harbhajan to come good.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers are two pillars of RCB’s batting.
- Tim Southee, Umesh and Chahal are the bowlers Royal Challengers will rely on.
Note: This CHE vs BLR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis CSK vs RCB team news.
CHE vs BLR Dream11 Team
- In your CSK vs RCB Dream11 team, your wicket-keeper choice should be MS Dhoni since de Kock’s might be sidelined.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Rayudu, Kohli, de Villiers, Raina, Mandeep, McCullum and du Plessis.
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Watson, Bravo, Jadeja and de Grandhomme.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Umesh, Chahal, Harbhajan, Siraj, Southee and Ngidi.
The above CHE vs BLR dream11 team was made on the basis of current form and availability of players.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the CSK vs RCB Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.