CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction: Match 29 of IPL 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Team
Updated on: Apr 22, 2023 3:27 am IST
Chennai Super Kings go head to head against Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 29th match of the Indian Premier League at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai on 21st April, Friday at 7:30 PM IST.
Chennai Super Kings notched up another win against Royal Challengers Bangalore and they are currently sitting at third spot with three wins. Chennai put up a massive total against Bangalore in the last game.
Chennai couldn’t stop the onslaught of Faf du Plessis and Glenn Maxwell in the run chase but once they both perished, Bangalore lacked the depth of the batting and Chennai prevailed by 8 runs. Devon Conway was brilliant with 83 in that game and Matheesha Pathirana at the death nailed his deliveries to restrict Bangalore from hunting that total down.
Sunrisers Hyderabad were a bit ordinary after winning a brilliant game previous to that. Sunrisers Hyderabad let Mumbai Indians off the hook and allowed them to post a 190 plus total. During the run chase, they failed to get a good start and kept losing wickets and eventually losing the game by 14 runs. Sunrisers needed their top order to fire at all costs and the bowling lacked venom in the middle overs.
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 29th Match
21st April, 7:30 PM IST
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
The 29th match of the Indian Premier League between Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai on 21st April at 7:30 PM IST.
Where to Watch CSK vs SRH Live?
Indian Premier League will live stream on Jio Cinema app and website in India. The games will also be telecasted on Star Sports channels as well.
MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch Report
The pitch in Chepauk is generally dry and hard which is going to deteriorate overtime as the game progresses. Since it’s dry and hard, the batters will enjoy hitting through the line and the bowlers should try and find the right lengths and target the stumps more often. Teams usually opt to bat first. Average first innings total is 174.
With how things have gone in Chennai, teams batting second as the game progresses struggled to chase down the total. The bowlers will come into play and the batters will slightly feel tougher to get going at the end. Pacers picked up 5 wickets while spinners scalped 8 wickets in the last game.
Team Form Guide:
CSK (recent first): WLWWL
SRH (recent first): LLWWL
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
CSK Playing 11
1. Ruturaj Gaikwad
2. Devon Conway
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Shivam Dube
5. Ambati Rayudu/Akash Singh
6. Moeen Ali
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. MS Dhoni (C)(WK)
9. Tushar Deshpande
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Matheesha Pathirana
- Chennai Super Kings are back to winning ways by beating Royal Challengers Bangalore in the last game.
- Devon Conway showed supreme class in the game against Bangalore.
- Matheesha Pathirana showed his grit at the death and held his nerve to restrict Bangalore in chasing that mammoth total down. He is expected to retain his place in the team.
- Sisanda Magala and Deepak Chahar are injured and will miss a few more games.
- Ben Stokes has recovered from his injury. However, the Englishman is expected to not play as CSK might not want to rush him.
- CSK will either start with Ambati Rayudu/Akash Singh depending on the outcome of the toss. Rayudu will start if they bat first and Singh will make it to the playing 11 if they bowl first. The player not starting will be the impact player.
Devon Conway vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Devon Conway was in sublime touch in the last game. Conway ensured he got the innings going with wickets falling around him and that helped Chennai post a huge total.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average against Sunrisers Hyderabad||Runs & Averages in IPL||IPL performances at Chennai||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|83, 50, 0, 47, 1||1 Match, 85 runs & Average 85||433 Runs & 39.36 Average||50, 47||✅|
Tushar Deshpande vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Tushar Deshpande stands 5th in the wicket takers tally this season. Just goes to show how much impact he’s had and he’s a wicket taking bowler for Chennai.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets & Economy against Sunrisers Hyderabad||Wickets, Economy in IPL||IPL performances at Cheenai||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|3-45, 2-37, 2-31, 2-45, 1-51||1 Match, 0 Wickets & 11.67 Economy||14 Wickets & 10.96 Economy||2-37, 2-45||✅|
SRH Playing 11
1. Harry Brook
2. Mayank Agarwal
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram (C)
5. Abhishek Sharma
6. Heinrich Klaasen (WK)
7. Abdul Samad/T. Natarajan
8. Marco Jansen
9. Washington Sundar
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. Mayank Markande
- Sunrisers Hyderabad had a disappointing outing against Mumbai Indians last game.
- Sunrisers let Mumbai off the hook and they went on to post a good total on the board.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad batters later couldn’t step up a steep run chase.
- SRH will either start with Abdul Samad/T. Natarajan depending on the outcome of the toss. Samad will start if they bat first and Natarajan will make it to the playing 11 if they bowl first. The player not starting will be the impact player.
Rahul Tripathi vs Chennai Super Kings
Rahul Tripathi has been improving every season and he’s even got the India call up recently. Tripathi is a crucial member of the batting line-up for Hyderabad.
|.Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs & Average against Chennai Super Kings||Runs & Average in IPL||IPL performances at Chennai||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|7, 9, 50, 61, 21||10 Matches, 232 Runs & 29.00 Average||1922 & 28.26 Average||25, 5, 53, 39||✅|
Mayank Markande vs Chennai Super Kings
Mayank Markande has been a revelation for Hyderabad this season. He’s been amongst the wickets and Markande with his leggies troubles the batters more often.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets and Economy against Chennai Super Kings||Wickets & Economy in IPL||T20 Matches & Wickets in 2023||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|0-35, 2-27, 4-15, 0-19, 0-31||3 Matches, 3 Wickets & 7.90 Economy||23 Wickets & 8.15 Average||3 Matches & 6 Wickets||✅|
Who will win Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad match?
- Both these teams have met 18 times, Chennai Super Kings have been dominant as they’ve won 13 times as against Sunrisers Hyderabad 5 times.
- Chennai Super Kings won a high scoring encounter against Bangalore.
- Chennai Super Kings have a powerful batting line up.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad aren’t playing up to their potential and they are facing Chennai in their own backyard.
According to the Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad today match prediction, Chennai Super Kings are expected to get over the line and win this CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction.
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Devon Conway
Batters: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rahul Tripathi, Shivam Dube, Ajinkya Rahane
All-rounders: Ravindra Jadeja, Aiden Markram, Marco Jansen
Bowlers: Mayank Markande, Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Rahul Tripathi, Devon Conway
For Grand League: Mayank Markande, Tushar Deshpande
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News