Derbyshire vs Durham Match Prediction Tips | DER vs DUR English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
North Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Derbyshire vs Durham Dream11 Prediction
Derby, May 23 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
In the upcoming fixture of the North Group, we have an away team dwelling in the middle of the points table and a home team on the bottom of the table. Both the home and the away sides have played two matches for far in the Royal One Day Cup Tournament whereas the home team lost both the games the away team has managed to win one but if the home team wins this game they would surely come up on the points table but their negative net run rate so far in this tournament will clearly be an issue for them.
Read on for DER vs DUR Dream11 Team News and Derbyshire vs Durham Playing11.
DER vs DUR Team News
- Derbyshire has named an unchanged 14 man squad for the third consecutive match in the Royal London One-day Cup.
- Billy Godleman will once again helm the batting order for the away side alongside Ben Slater
- Alex Hughes’ knock in the last game would clearly ensure his position on the points table. Moreover, his contributions with the ball will also be something that the team would want to deprive of in this game
- Luis Reece is another all rounder who would come in the middle
- Duanne Olivier will lead the bowling attack for the away side
- Safyaan Sharif, Ravi Rampaul and Hardus Viljoen will once again form the bowling attack
- A few changes are expected in this game from the home side as they have lost the two matches they have played
- Tom Latham will prefer Paul Collingwood at the top of the home side’s batting order
- Michael Richardson and Will Smith will be the other batters for the home team
- Stuart Poynter will be once again behind the stumps and the home team would want him to contribute with the bat as well in this game
- Nathan Rimmington, James Weighell and Chris Rushworth will be the bowlers for the home side
DER vs DUR Playing 11 (Last Playing 11)
Speaking of the DER vs DUR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicketkeeper- Daryn Smit
Batsmen- Billy Godleman (C), Ben Slater, Wayden Madsen
All-rounder- Luis Reece, Matthew Critchley, Alex Hughes
Bowlers- Hardus Viljoen, Safyaan Sharif, Duanne Olivier, Ravi Rampaul
Wicketkeeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen- Tom Latham, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Graham Clark
All-rounder- Paul Collingwood, Ryan Pringle, Matty Potts
Bowlers- Nathan Rimmington, James Weighell, Chris Rushworth
DER vs DUR Dream11 Squads
Billy Godleman (c), Ben Slater, Luis reece, Wayne Madsen, Alex Hughes, Callum Brodrick, Matt Critchley, Gary Wilson, Daryn Smit, Hardus Viljoen, Ravi Rampaul, Duanne Olivier, Safyaan Sharif, Dan Wheeldon
Tom Latham (c), Cameron Steele, Will Smith, Graham Clark, Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Stuart Poynter (wk), James Weighell, Ryan Pringle, Nathan Rimmington, Matty Potts, George Harding, Matt Dixon
DER vs DUR Dream11 Key Players
- The keyplayers for the away side will be Alex Hughes, Luis Reece and Duanne Olivier
- Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson and Stuart Poynter will be the keyplayers for the home side in this game
DER vs DUR Dream11 Team:
In wicket keeping, Smith both will be a good choice.
In batsmen, Wayden Madsen, Billy Godleman, Luis Reece, Ben Slater and Michael Richardson are a must have options.
In all-rounder, Alex Hughes will be perfect.
In bowling, Duanne Olivier, Nathan Rimmington, James Weighell, Chris Rushworth will be the right pick.