DER vs GLO Dream11 Match Prediction | 4th Quarterfinal Vitality Blast 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 7, 2019 3:13 pm IST
DER vs GLO Dream11 Match Prediction | Vitality Blast 2019 | Derbyshire vs Gloucestershire Match Preview
County Ground, Bristol, September 07 at 11:30 PM IST
The County Ground in Bristol will be hosting the fourth quarterfinal of Vitality T20 Blast 2019 which will be played between the Derbyshire Falcons and Gloucestershire.
The Derbyshire Falcons finished third in the North Group with 7 wins from 14 matches and 16 points against their name. Gloucestershire, on the other hand, finished second in the South Group points table with 7 wins, 3 loss and 18 points against their name.
Pitch stats in Domestic T20s
Batting first won: 11
Batting second won: 15
Highest Total: Sussex- 242/5
Lowest Total: Somerset- 114/8
DER vs GLO Team News
Derbyshire Falcons Team NEws
- The Falcons have named a 14-man squad for this game.
- Daryn Smit is the newest addition in the squad.
- Billy Godleman, Wayne Madsen and Luis Reece along with L du Plooy will be the 4 pillars in the batting department for the Falcons as they have 14 half-centuries between them.
- Ravi Rampaul and Logan van Beek who have shared 30 wickets among them will be handling the bowling department.
Gloucestershire Team News
- Gloucestershire have announced a 15-man squad for this fixture.
- Matt Taylor is the newest addition in the 15-man squad who has returned from a side strain injury which he sustained in a County Championship match played back in July.
- Andrew Tye and David Payne who share 29 wickets between them will be leading the bowling attack.
- kipper Michael Klinger, Ian Cockbain and Miles Hammond who have been scoring runs freely will be leading the batting department.
DER vs GLO Squads
Billy Godleman, Darren Stevens, Luis Reece, Fynn Hudson, Wayne Madsen, Anuj Dal, L du Plooy, Logan van Beek, Alex Hughes, Boyd Rankin, Matt Critchley, Ravi Rampaul, Daryn Smit, H Qadri.
M Klinger(c), M Hammond, J Bracey, Ian Cockbain, J Taylor, R Higgins, van Buuren, A Tye, Smith, D Payne, C Liddle, Shaw, M Taylor, Roderick, C Dent.
DER vs GLO Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Derbyshire-
Wayne Madsen and Billy Godleman are the only two players to score above 400 runs in this competition for the Falcons. Madsen has scored 400 from 12 innings, whereas, Godleman has got 419 runs to his name from the same no of innings.
Veteran seamer Ravi Rampaul has clinched 21 wickets from 12 matches.
Matt Critchley has 15 scalps to his name from 12 matches.
Luis Reece has shown his all-round prowess to a great extent. With the bat, he has scored 291 runs from 11 innings and with the ball, he has scalped 8 wickets.
Fantasy picks from Gloucestershire-
Skipper Michael Klinger has 356 runs to his name from 11 innings which includes a century and a half-century.
Ian Cockbain with 232 runs from 11 innings has looked in decent touch along with Miles Hammond who has 291 runs against his name.
David Payne has scalped 16 wickets from 12 matches which is the most in this season for any Gloucestershire bowler.
Andrew Tye has taken 13 wickets from 12 matches.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of DER vs GLO Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.