After a month of high-octane action of 31 T20 matches, the final of Tamil Nadu Premier League will be played between Chepauk Super Gillies and Dindigul Dragons. Super Gillies entered the final by defeating the table-toppers and other finalists Dindigul Dragons in a closely fought Qualifier 1.
Meanwhile, Dindigul Dragons redeemed themselves through an enterprising win over Madurai in the Qualifier 2. Both the teams have remained consistent throughout the tournament and deservingly booked their berth for the final. However, the team which can hold their nerves and can handle the pressure of the final will only be crowned as the champions.
Date: 15th August 2019, Thursday
Time: 7:15 PM IST
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Chepauk Super Gillies
CHE vs DIN Probable XI:
CHE Playing 11
Kaushik Gandhi (c), Vijay Shankar, Murugan Ashwin, Umashankar Sushil (wk), Ganga Sridhar Raju, R Alexander, Gopinath, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Harish Kumar, M Siddharth, and G Periyaswamy.
DIN Playing 11
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan (c & wk), R Vivek, Sumant Jain, B Praanesh, Ramalingam Rohit, NS Chaturved, M Mohammed, Mohan Abhinav, M Silambarasan, and Adithya Arun.
CHE vs DIN Dream11 Match Prediction
• H Gopinath has emerged as the best batsman for the Chepauk Super Gillies in the TNPL 2019 with 293 runs at a blistering strike rate of 150.25
• S Harish Kumar with 149 runs and 15 wickets has been the most prolific allrounder in the tournament.
• With 16 wickets at an average of 12.81, G Periyaswamy is the second-highest wicket-taker in the competition.
• Captain N Jagadeesan has scored 448 runs at an average of 74.66 in the tournament. He also is the highest runs scorer of the TNPL 2019.
• Opener Hari Nishanth also is a man in form with 318 runs against his name in the tournament.
• M Silambarasan has been the top bowler for the dragons with 14 wickets at an average of 14.85 in the tournament.