DUR vs CT Dream11 Prediction: Durban Super Giants vs MI Cape Town Dream11 Team, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips of Today’s SA20
Updated on: Feb 2, 2023 11:43 am IST
DUR vs CT Dream11 prediction: Both the teams are in terrible situation at the moment and are in desperate need of continuous wins. CT have an extraordinary super human team under their disposal and if any team that can win trophy from situation, it’s MI Cape Town.
Durban Super Giants vs MI Cape Town, Match 23 of SA20
2 February, 9 PM IST
Where to watch SA20 2023 live?
TV- Sports 18 1
Online streaming – Jio Cinemas
SA20 points table
DUR vs CT pitch report
80, 216 and 190 were the previous scores on this venue in this tournament. The wicket played really well and the batsmen will enjoy playing on this wicket.
DUR playing 11
- Quinton de Kock sustained an injury in the 2nd ODI and didn’t play the 3rd game vs ENG. There are chances that he might miss this game as well.
- Ben McDermott is expected to play in place of Quinton de Kock is the southpaw is not fit.
- David Willey is expected to be in the playing 11 ahead of Jason Holder who has left to Zimbabwe.
- Dwaine Pretorius will play if he is fit in place of Keemo Paul.
1. Kyle Mayers
2. Matthew Breetzke
3. Ben McDermott/Quinton de Kock
4. Heinrich Klaasen
5. Wiaan Mulder
6. Keemo Paul/Dwaine Pretorius
7. David Willey
8. Keshav Maharaj
9. Simon Harmer
10. Reece Topley
11. Hardus Vijoen
Wiaan Mulder SA20 stats
Since Quinton de Kock’s availability is uncertain, Wiaan Mulder is good option in small leagues. He can contribute with both bat and ball.
|SA20 matches||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets|
Heinrich Klaasen SA20 stats
He is in terrific form. He is the highest run scorer from DUR in this season.
|SA20 matches||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
CT playing 11
- Olly Stone could play ahead of Jofra Archer in this game as Jofra Archer played a game yesterday.
- Tim David could play ahead of Odean Smith to bolster the batting line-up.
- Sam Curran and Rashid Khan are expected to be their remaining 2 foreigners in the playing 11.
1. Ryan Rickelton
2. Dewald Brevis
3. Grant Roelefson
4. Rassie Van der Dussen
5. Sam Curran
6. George Linde
7. Delano Potgieter
8. Rashid Khan
9. Odean Smith
10. Olly Stone/Jofra Archer
11. Kagiso Rabada
Rashid Khan SA20 stats
The skipper will be fresh after a break and since their team is in desperate situation for win, he needs to lead from the front.
|SA20 matches||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figure|
Dewald Brevis SA20 stats
The dynamic opening batsman has had a mixed tournament so far. He is a good option for captain in grand leagues.
|SA20 matches||Runs||Strike rate||Average||Highest score|
Who will win DUR vs CT today match?
- CT have a strong side on paper and if they perform to their potential, there is no team that can stop them
- DUR’s bowling need to come good on a flat batting track, as their only way of winning is if they can take advantage of fragile CT batting.
- CT are favorites to win the game in DUR vs CT today match prediction
DUR vs CT Dream11 prediction
Wicket- keeper: Quinton de Kock
Batsmen: Heinrich Klaasen, Rassie Van der Dussen, Tim David, Dewald Brevis
All-rounders: Dwaine Pretorius, George Linde, Sam Curran, Wiaan Mulder
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Rashid Khan
Who should be the captain of your DUR vs CT Dream11 Fantasy team
For small leagues, Head-to-head contests: Heinrich Klaasen, Rashid Khan
For grand leagues: Dewald Brevis, Wiaan Mulder