DUR vs LAN Dream11 Match Prediction | Durham Vs Lancashire English T20 Blast, Team News, Playing11
Updated on: Aug 2, 2019 4:39 pm IST
DUR vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction| Durham Vs Lancashire English T20 Blast | Match Preview
The two North Group teams will once again begin their challenge for the English T20 Blast this season. Durham, who sits at number three in the North Group table, has won 3 of their 5 matches, although their NNR hasn’t been that great. Lancashire, the group leaders will look to continue their spectacular form, and although the first three teams of the group, all have won and lost the same number of matches, there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference except an amazing NNR posted by Lancashire. This year will look like a very nerve-wracking contest. Hang on tight!
02/08 – 11:00 PM IST
North Group (N), Vitality Blast at Chester-le-Street, Aug 2, 2019
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
Head to Head (last five matches)
DUR won: 1
LAN won: 4
- Durham has named an unchanged squad for the clash.
- Peter Handscomb won’t be available for the match
- Thanks to half-centuries from openers D’Arcy Short(70 off 36 balls) and Graham Clark (59 not out off 38) in their latest victory, they both look in fine form. The former had also bagged two wickets earlier.
- Durham has the fieryAustralian batsmen D’Arcy Short in their ranks who looks in good knick.
- Plenty of talent to watch out for in the likes of batting pair Graham Clark, Jack Burnham and bowlers Liam Trevaskis, Matty Potts and Brydon Carse.
- Alex Lees, all-rounder Ben Raine, and seamer Nathan Rimmington will be important players.
- Maxwell hit half-centuries in their previous encounter against each other.
Durham: Scott Steel, D’Arcy Short, Chris Rushworth, Ben Raine, Brydon Carse, Jack Burnham, Liam Trevaskis, Matthew Potts, Graham Clark, Ryan Pringle, Alex Lees, Stuart Poynter, Nathan Rimmington
Lancashire: Dane Vilas (c), Josh Bohannon, Steven Croft, Alex Davies, James Faulkner, Richard Gleeson, Keaton Jennings, Rob Jones, Liam Livingstone, Toby Lester, Stephen Parry, Saqib Mahmood, Glenn Maxwell, Matt Parkinson
Durham (Probable 11): D’Arcy Short, Scott Steel, Graham Clark, Ben Raine, Stuart Poynter (captain and wk), Liam Trevaskis, Alex Lees, Jack Burnham, Matthew Potts, Brydon Carse, Nathan Rimmington
Lancashire (Probable 11): Keaton Jennings, Alex Davies, Glenn Maxwell, Dane Vilas (captain and wk), Josh Bohannon, Steven Croft, James Faulkner, Saqib Mahmood, Toby Lester, Richard Gleeson, Matt Parkinson
DUR vs LAN Dream11
Dane Vilas (VICE-CAPTAIN), Graham Clark, Scott Steel, Keaton Jennings, Ben Raine, D’Arcy Short (CAPTAIN), Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Rimmington, Matthew Potts, Matt Parkinson, Richard Gleeson
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.