DUR vs LAN Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Durham vs Lancashire Match Prediction Tips | DUR vs LAN Who will win Today Match
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street, August 12 at 07:00 PM IST
The next North Group game is to be played between the table toppers Durham Jets and Lancashire who are placed at the third spot. Looking at the current form of either side, this match will surely be a competitive game.
Durham Jets last squared off against Leicestershire Foxes whom they tamed comprehensively by 14 runs thanks to some valiant efforts from skipper Tom Latham who scored 52 with the bat and Nathan Rimmington showed his prowess with the ball as he scalped 3 wickets for just 23 runs.
Lancashire were involved in a gruelling contest in their last outing against Yorkshire Vikings where they chased down a formidable total of 181 runs in 17.4 overs. Man of the Match Karl Brown’s 51 of 34 balls overshadowed a brilliant 80 runs knock from David Willey which helped Lancashire register their 7th win of the competition.
Read on for DUR vs LAN Dream11 Team News and Durham vs Lancashire playing11.
DUR vs LAN Team News:
- Durham Jets have named a 14 member squad for this game.
DUR vs LAN Playing 11
Speaking of the DUR vs LAN Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Durham Playing 11(Probable):
Batsman:-Tom Latham (c), Graham Clark,
All-rounder:-Paul Collingwood, Ryan Pringle, Will Smith, Ryan Davies
Bowlers:- Chris Rushworth, Nathan Rimmington, Mark Wood, Whitehead
Lancashire Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Dane Vilas
Batsmen: Alex Davies, Karl Brown
All-rounder: James Faulkner, Steven Croft, Arron Lilley Danny Lamb
Bowlers: Matthew Parkinson, Mark Watt, Zahir Khan (D: Toby Lebster)
(Lancashire as per their last eleven)
DUR vs LAN Squads
Durham: Tom Latham (c), Paul Collingwood, Graham Clark, Liam Trevaskis, Ryan Davies, C Rushworth, Ben Whitehead, Stuart Poynter (wk), Ryan Pringle, James Weighell, Barry McCarthy, N Rimmington, Mark Wood, Will Smith.
Lancashire: Stay Tuned
DUR vs LAN Key Players
- Nathan Rimmington has got 18 wickets to his name while James Weighell has got 13 from 11 matches.
- Paul Collingwood has also chipped in with some crucial wickets in the middle as he has got 10 wickets to his name from 10 outings.
- Tom Latham the skipper has been in an impeccable form with the bat as he has scored 454 runs from 12 innings so far with an average of 41.27.
- Alex Davies has been doing the talking with the bat as he has scored the highest run for his side with 433 runs from 10 innings to his name.
- James Faulkner and Matthew Parkinson have got 31 wickets between them from 22 matches, therefore this would be a trusted duo in the bowling department.
Note: This DUR vs LAN Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Durham vs Lancashire team news.
DUR vs LAN Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Durham vs Lancashire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.