DUR vs WOR Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Durham vs Worcestershire Match Prediction Tips | DUR vs WOR Who will win Today Match
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street, July 20 at 11:00 PM IST
The next encounter of the North Group would be an intimidating clash between Durham Jets and the Worcestershire Rapids at the Riverside Ground in Chester-le-Street.
Durham Jets started off their campaign with a sour loss to the Yorkshire Vikings by 44 runs, they then went on to defeat the Leicestershire Foxes by 33 run thanks to an impressive 4 wicket haul from the leggy Imran Tahir.
In their third match of the competition, they squared off against Yorkshire once again and the result was the same as their first meeting and this time the Durham Jets fell short marginally by 10 runs. In their next two games against Birmingham Bears and defending champions Nottinghamshire Outlaws, they registered victories by 18 and 34 runs respectively.
Worcestershire Rapids were on a cavalcade run after winning all their 4 matches initially but then they had a roadblock in the form of Yorkshire Vikings who tamed them by 12 runs. That is the only loss they have received till now and are one of the strongest teams going around this year.
Talking about the points table, Worcestershire Rapids with 4 wins from 5 games are holding the second spot while Durham Jets are grabbing the fifth position with 3 wins from 5 games.
Read on for DUR vs WOR Dream11 Team News and Durham vs Worcestershire playing11.
DUR vs WOR Team News
- Durham Jets have named a 14 man squad for this fixture.
- Ben Stokes is back with the Jets after a grueling ODI series against India.
- Durham Jets have dropped Paul Collingwood for this encounter who is ailing with soreness in his Achilles.
- Moeen Ali will make his first appearance in 2 years for the Rapids, he is set to lead the side as well.
DUR vs WOR Playing 11
Speaking of the DUR vs WOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Durham Jets Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen: Tom Latham(c), Graham Clark, Michael Richardson, James Weighell, Ryan Davies
All-rounder: Ben Stokes, Will Smith
Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, James Weighell (Doubt: C Rushworth)
Worcestershire Rapids Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Ben Cox
Batsmen: Martin Guptill, Travis Head, Daryl Mitchell, Brett D’Oliveria
All-rounder: Moeen Ali(c), Ross Whiteley
Bowlers: Ed Barnard, Luke Wood, D Pennington, P Brown
DUR vs WOR Squads
Durham Jets: Tom Latham (c), Ben Stokes, Will Smith, Graham Clark, Stuart Poynter (wk), Michael Richardson, Liam Trevaskis, Ryan Davies, Nathan Rimmington, Chris Rushworth, Imran Tahir, Ben Whitehead, James Weighell, Barry McCarthy.
Worcestershire Rapids: Moeen Ali (c), M Guptill, T Head, D Mitchell, D’Oliveira, B Cox (w), Whiteley, Barnard, M Wood, Brown, Pennington, Rhodes, Carter
DUR vs WOR Key Players
- Skipper Tom Latham is leading from the front with the bat as he has amassed 237 runs from 5 matches so far and has been the pick of the batsman.
- With 8 wickets from 5 matches, Imran Tahir has been the pick of the bowlers so far.
- For Worcestershire Rapids, Martin Guptill has been in fine nick and is scoring the bulk of the runs. In the last two matches, he hasn’t fired but has been on song for some time.
- In the bowling department, the impetus would be on Dillon Pennington(7 wickets from 3 games) and Patrick Brown(10 wickets from 5 matches)
Note: This DUR vs WOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Durham vs Worcestershire team news.
DUR vs WOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Durham vs Worcestershire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.