Durham vs Yorkshire Match Prediction Tips | DUR vs YOR English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
North Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Durham vs Yorkshire Dream11 Prediction
Chester-le-Street, May 18 at 02:00 PM Local/6:30 PM IST
Yorkshire begin their Royal London One-Day Cup against Durham looking to end the recent limited-overs trophy drought. Last year, the side was knocked just before the semi-final clash, losing the eliminator match against Surrey.
Their opponent, Durham finished fifth last year. The exit of Jennings, Onions and Coughlin has depleted the team to some extent, although the signing of South African Markram can give batting line-up the needed thrust.
Read on for DUR vs YOR Dream11 Team News and Durham vs Yorkshire playing11.
DUR vs YOR Team News
- Matthew Potts is included in the 13-man squad for the fixture and is in line to make List A debut.
- Chris Rushworth is not yet 100% fit while Mark Wood is not available as the fast bowler is preparing for the forthcoming Pakistan Test.
- Left-arm spinner George Harding is another inclusion to the squad.
- Captain Gary Ballance has opted to stay out for personal reasons. In his absence, Steven Patterson will captain the side.
- Andrew Hodd will keep wickets in Jonny Bairstow’s absence.
- Leg-spinner Adil Rashid is another inclusion in the squad.
DUR vs YOR Playing 11
Speaking of the DUR vs YOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen: Tom Latham, Cameron Steel, Will Smith, (Doubt: Graham Clark, Michael Richardson)
All-rounders: Paul Collingwood
Bowlers: Nathan Rimmington James Weighell Ryan Pringle, Matt Dixon, George Harding, (Doubt: Matthew Potts)
Wicket-keeper: Andrew Hodd
Batsmen: Adam Lyth, Cheteshwar Pujara, Jack Leaning, Harry Brook (Doubt: Tom Kohler-Cadmore)
All-rounders: Tim Bresnan
Bowlers: Adil Rashid, Steven Patterson, Ben Coad, Azeem Rafiq (Doubts: Josh Shaw and James Wainman
DUR vs YOR Squads
Tom Latham (c), Cameron Steel, Will Smith, Graham Clark, Michael Richardson, Paul Collingwood, Stuart Poynter (wk), Ryan Pringle, James Weighell, Matthew Potts, Nathan Rimmington, Matt Dixon, George Harding
Steven Patterson (c), Harry Brook, Andrew Hodd (wk), Tim Bresnan, Adam Lyth, Ben Coad, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Azeem Rafiq, Jack Leaning, Josh Shaw, Cheteshwar Pujara, Adil Rashid and James Wainman
DUR vs YOR Key Players
- Poynter and Weighell are the leading run-getters for Durham in the County Championship 2018.
- Weighell is the most successful wicket-taker with 15 scalps.
- Harry Brook is the leading run-getter for Yorkshire in the County Championship this season.
- Ben Coad has 23 wickets in 3 games so far in the County Championship.
Note: This DUR vs YOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Durham vs Yorkshire team news.
DUR vs YOR Dream11 Team
Since this is the first round of the English ODD Cup, the above DUR vs YOR Dream11 team is chancy.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Durham vs Yorkshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.