EMI Playing 11 for MI Emirates vs Sharjah Warriors ILT20; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For EMI vs SJH Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 13, 2023 6:28 pm IST
EMI vs SJH: The third match of the International League T20 2023 is scheduled to be contested between the MI Emirates and the Sharjah Warriors on 14 January, 2023 (Saturday) at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. It will be the opening game for the MI Emirates in this brand new edition of the International League T20 and they will want do well right from the start of the competition both in the batting as well as bowling departments. The MI Emirates have some experienced T20 players in their line-up like captain Kieron Pollard, Dwayne Bravo, Nicholas Pooran, Trent Boult and Imran Tahir.
MI Emirates playing 11 team news
- All the players are available for selection and there are no major injury problems for the MI Emirates.
- Kieron Pollard will be the captain.
- Nicholas Pooran will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The pair of Will Smeed and Muhammad Waseem are likely to open the batting.
- They will bank a lot upon the likes of Nicholas Pooran, Najibullah Zadran, Kieron Pollard and Basil Hameed will have to play a significant role in the middle-order.
- The likes of Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir, Trent Boult and Fazalhaq Farooqi will be their important clogs in the bowling contingent.
EMI Playing 11
1. Will Smeed
2. Muhammad Waseem
3. Nicholas Pooran
4. Kieron Pollard
5. Najibullah Zadran
6. Basil Hameed
7. Samit Patel
8. Dwayne Bravo
9. Trent Boult
10. Imran Tahir
11. Fazalhaq Farooqi
MI Emirates Squad
Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard (captain), Trent Boult, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Nicholas Pooran, Imran Tahir, Will Smeed, Jordan Thompson, Zahir Khan Pakten, Muhammad Waseem, Samit Patel, Zahoor Khan, Bradley Wheal, Bas de Leede, Andre Fletcher, Najibullah Zadran, Vriitya Aravind, Basil Hameed, Craig Overton, Tom Lamonby, Lorcan Tucker, Daniel Mouseley and McKenny Clarke.
MI Emirates vs Sharjah Warriors Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy picks for the match from EMI
- Nicholas Pooran has been a key performer in the shorter format of the game for a long while now. Pooran has smashed close to 5000 T20 runs at an excellent strike-rate of over 140.
|256||4942||141.15||27/1||40, 38*, 14, 4, 50*|
- Trent Boult is a consistent wicket-taker recently in the T20 format of the game as seen over the years. Boult has picked up as many as 212 wickets from 184 games at an economy of less than 9.
|184||212||8.06||25.96||1/39, 2/43, 1/34, 0/14, 0/35|