EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction
EN-W vs NZ-W Match Prediction Tips | England Women vs New Zealand Women Who will win Today Match
Headingley, Leeds, July 07 at 03:30 PM IST
It was a disappointing loss in the recently concluded tri-nation T20 series for the white ferns as they lost to the host, England women by 7 wickets at the county ground in Chelmsford.
The English women were given a mere target of 137 runs to clinch the series and they did it with ease with 7 wickets in hand and 17 balls to spare.
Its now time for the 50 overs fixture between the two sides in a 3 match ODI series starting from 7th of July and the first match will take place at Headingley in Leeds.
The home advantage will really dwell the chances of the English women to perform well and the advantage they have over their opposition after beating them in the tri-nation T20 series not once but thrice will make them the favorites going into the series.
The White Ferns would be out for redemption after getting humiliated 3 times by the English Lass thrice in the recently concluded tri-nation series.
Read on for EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team News and England Women vs New Zealand Women team news and playing 11.
EN-W vs NZ-W Team News
- New Zealand has named a 15 member squad for the series.
- All-rounder Jess Watkin and batter Bernadine Bezuidenhout who has played four ODIs and 7 T20Is for South Africa has been named in the White Ferns squad.
- England has also named Alex Hartley after the three-match ODI series in India where she took only one wicket in the 3 match ODI series.
EN-W vs NZ-W Playing 11
Speaking of the EN-W vs NZ-W Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England Women playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Sarah Taylor
Batsmen: Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight(c), Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones
All-rounders: Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver (Doubt: Jenny Gunn)
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Katie George, Georgia Elwiss (Doubts: Alex Hartley, Laura Marsh)
New Zealand Women playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Katey Martin
Batsmen: Suzie Bates(c), Amy Satterthwaite, Jess Watkin, Maddy Green
All-rounders: Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr
Bowlers: Lea Tahuhu, Leigh Kasperek, Holly Huddleston, Hannah Rowe (Doubt: Hayley Jensen, Anna Peterson)
EN-W vs NZ-W Squads
England Women: Heather Knight (c), Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Georgia Elwiss, Jenny Gunn, Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Wyatt, Alex Hartley, Sophie Ecclestone, Katie George, Sarah Taylor (wk), Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Amy Ellen Jones, Laura Marsh.
New Zealand Women: Suzie Bates (c), Sophie Devine, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Maddy Green, Lea Tahuhu, Amy Satterthwaite, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin(wk), Leigh Kasperek, Hannah Rowe, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, KE Ebrahim, Jess Watkin.
EN-W vs NZ-W Key Players
- For England Women, Tammy Beaumont was exceptional in the T20 tri-series in which she scored her maiden century.
- Katherine Brunt has been brilliant with both bat and ball off late, with Sarah Taylor in their ranks as well, their batting looks solid.
New Zealand Women:
- Suzie Bates and Sophie Devine have been their batting mainstay. Suzie Bates has scored two T20 centuries in the last two T20 series.
- In the bowling department, Leigh Kasperek and Lea Tahuhu would be the key.
Note: This EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England Women vs New Zealand Women team news.
EN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England Women vs New Zealand Women Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.