EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction 1st ODI Match | EN-W vs SA-W Playing 11
EN-W vs SA-W Match Prediction Tips | England Women vs South Africa Women Who will win Today Match
1st ODI, South Africa Women’s Tour of England, ICC Championship match
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction
Worcester, June 9 at 03:30 PM IST
World Champions England Women meet South Africa Women in the first International fixture on home soil since 2017 World Cup triumph, in first of the three-match ODI series against South Africa in Worcester.
Led by Heather Knight, the hosts would look to win their first series of the season after an 8-8 draw in the multi-format Women’s Ashes against Australia, 2-1 defeat in a three-match ODI series in India and loss in the final of the T20 tri-series involving Australia and India.
On the other hand, sixth-ranked Proteas side would look for a revenge of a narrow two-wicket defeat to the English side in the World Cup semi-finals last July.
Read on for EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team News and England Women vs South Africa Women Women playing11.
EN-W vs SA-W Team News
- Alex Hartley has been dropped in favor of Sophie Ecclestone, who had a great tour of India (8 wickets in 3 matches), and Fran Wilson will miss out in the first two games. Lauren Winfield, Laura Marsh, and Georgia Elwiss have come into the English squad.
- Zintle Mali, Stacey Lackay, and Tazmin Brits have been named in South Africa’s squad for the tour.
EN-W vs SA-W Playing 11
Speaking of the EN-W vs SA-W Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England Women playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Sarah Taylor
Batswomen: Heather Knight, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont
All-rounders: Natalie Sciver, Katherine Brunt
Bowlers: Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Hazell, Sophie Ecclestone, Gunn, Laura Marsh (Doubt)
South Africa Women playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Lizelle Lee
Batswomen: Laura Wolvaardt, Chloe Tryon, Mignon du Preez
All-rounders: Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk (Doubt: Sune Luus)
Bowlers: Shabnim Ismail, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Raisibe Ntozakhe
EN-W vs SA-W Squads
England Women: Danielle Hazell, Heather Knight (c), Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Georgia Elwiss, Jenny Gunn, Amy Ellen Jones, Laura Marsh, Sarah Taylor (wk), Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Sophie Ecclestone
South Africa Women: Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk (c), Shabnim Ismail, Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee, Andrie Steyn, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Laura Wolvaardt, Raisibe Ntozakhe, Zintle Mali, Stacey Lackay, Tazmin Brits
EN-W vs SA-W Key Players
- Knight, Taylor, and Beaumont are the batswomen England will depend on.
- Ecclestone and Gunn have been the most successful English bowlers in the last round of ICC Championship matches.
South Africa Women
- Lizelle Lee and Wolvaardt were the stars with the bat in the recent home series against Bangladesh.
- I, mail, Kapp and Khaka are among others who can make an impact in the game.
Note: This EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England Women vs South Africa Women team news.
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England Women vs South Africa Women Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.