ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction 5th ODI Match | England vs Australia Playing 11
Updated on: Jun 24, 2018 1:50 pm IST
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
ENG vs AUS Match Prediction Tips | England vs Australia Who will win Today Match
Old Trafford, June 24 at 3:30 PM IST
Australia would come out to salvage pride in the fifth and final One-Day International at Old Trafford at Manchester. The hosts, England lead the series 4-0.
The in-form English side followed the world record score of 481 of Trent Bridge with a successful chase of 310 with more than five overs to spare in the fourth ODI, registering a comfortable 6-wicket win over Australia at Chester-Le-Street on Thursday. Bursting with confidence after four back-to-back wins, England would be looking for a 5-0 whitewash.
The visiting side, Australia made changes to their line-up drafting in Nathan Lyon and Alex Carey seeking change in fortune. However, they were found wanting with the ball and could not defend a score in excess of 300. The Aussies would be looking for a stronger performance with the bat as well as the ball to end the forgetful series on a high.
Pitch and conditions: Old Trafford has produced scores in excess of 300 runs in the previous two List A games. Expect another high-scoring game.
Last List A result at the venue: Yorkshire 379/7 beat Lancashire 363/10 (June 05, 2018 Royal London One-Day Cup fixture)
Read on for ENG vs AUS Dream11 Team News and England vs Australia playing11.
ENG vs AUS Team News
- With the series in the bag already, the hosts may try out their bench strength in the final game.
- Craig Overton could not make an impact in the fourth ODI and is likely to be replaced. Liam Plunkett is the most likely candidate to slot in.
- Glenn Maxwell, missed out at Chester-Le-Street on Thursday with injury, could return if fit.
- Australia can make a change or two in their bowling department.
ENG vs AUS Playing 11
Speaking of the ENG vs AUS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Jason Roy
All-rounders: Moeen Ali, David Willey
Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood/Craig Overton/Tom Curran/Jake Ball
Australia playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Tim Paine
Batsmen: Aaron Finch, Travis Head, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell/Alex Carey
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar
Bowlers: Nathan Lyon (Doubts: Andrew Tye, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Jhye Richardson, Michael Neser)
ENG vs AUS Squads
England: Eoin Morgan (c), Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, David Willey, Mark Wood, Jake Ball, Sam Billings
Australia: Tim Paine (c), Aaron Finch (vc), Ashton Agar, Travis Head, Nathan Lyon, Glenn Maxwell, Shaun Marsh, Michael Neser, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Alex Carey, D’Arcy Short
ENG vs AUS Key Players
- Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow have punished Australian bowlers in the series, scoring close to 600 runs between them.
- English spinners Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali have troubled Australian batters, snaring 11 and 8 scalps, respectively.
- Shaun Marsh has made two 100+ scores in four knocks while Aaron Finch scored a fluent hundred in the previous ODI.
- The Aussie spinners bowled relatively well in the last game, sharing three wickets between them.
Note: This ENG vs AUS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England vs Australia team news.
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England vs Australia Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.