ENG vs IND Dream11 Predictions 1st ODI| India Tour of England |ENG vs IND Team News
Updated on: Jul 12, 2018 3:39 pm IST
England vs India 1st ODI match Prediction Tips |ENG vs IND India tour of England match Who will win Today Match
England vs India Dream11 Prediction
Trent Bridge, Nottingham, July 12, 2018, at 5:00 PM
After winning the T20 series against England, India is now eyeing a double success. They will start their campaign to win the three-match ODI series on Thursday.
Even though they won the first game comfortably in the recently concluded series, India faced some problems in the second game. The one positive for the side has been its batting and the fact that in almost every game someone has stepped up to anchor the innings. An extremely valuable asset to have in such tricky conditions.
England, on the other hand, are on the backfoot. Playing in their home the team has been outplayed twice now, and they will want to get on the winning side soon. The fact they will be hosting the next World Cup should motivate the team to assert their dominance and create an aura of superiority. The team and its players need to believe in themselves more than they do right now if they want to be considered a real force in the cricketing fraternity.
Read on for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team News and England vs India Playing11.
ENG vs IND Team News
- Both England and India have announced a 15-man squad for this ODI series
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar was injured for T20 series and has recovered since then. He will have a fitness test prior to the game. If he fails, any one of Shardul Thakur or Siddarth Kaul will get the chance.
- Joe Root will be starting this game after being benched in the T20 series.
- With the return of Ben Stokes, either Alex Hales or David Willey will miss out.
- Alex Hales is suffering from a side injury and is out of the first ODI.
ENG vs IND Playing 11 (Last Playing 11)
Speaking of the ENG vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up. (Full team to be updated)
Wicketkeeper- Jos Buttler
Batsman- Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Eoin Morgan, Joe Root
All-rounder- Ben Stokes
Bowlers- Moeen Ali, Jake Ball, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, David Willey
Wicketkeeper: MS Dhoni
Batsman- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Lokesh Rahul
All-rounder- Hardik Pandya
Bowlers- Siddarth Kaul/Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
ENG vs IND Dream11 Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Joe Root, Jake Ball, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Mark Wood.
Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik, Suresh Raina, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shreyas Iyer, Siddarth Kaul, Axar Patel, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Key Players
- Skipper Eoin Morgan has been underperforming in this series so far, and a big knock is expected from him.
- All-rounder Ben Stokes can win any game on his own if it is his day.
- Jason Roy looked in a good touch in his last game, scoring a quickfire 67 runs in 31 balls.
- Captain Virat Kohli seems to be getting back to his groove after a mature inning in the previous game.
- Rohit Sharma scored a century in a T20 game last time out and will want to capitalize on this momentum.
- MS Dhoni has found a new found energy recently and will be looking to get a good read of the surroundings for his final tournament in 2019.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.