ENG vs IRE Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 ENG Playing 11, IRE Playing 11 England vs Ireland Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 26, 2022 9:07 am IST
ENG vs IRE Dream 11 Prediction: England are all set to lock horns with Ireland in the Match 20 of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 scheduled to be played on 26 October, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne. England kickstarted their T20 World Cup 2022 campaign on a brilliant note with an impressive 5-wicket victory over Afghanistan in their opening game. On the other hand, Ireland ended up conceding a massive 9-wicket defeat at the hands of Sri Lanka in their previous match of the Super 12 stage.
ENG vs IRE Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 20, England vs Ireland
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 26 October, 2022
Time: 9:30 AM IST
Ground: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch England vs Ireland Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
England vs Ireland Pitch Report
The conditions at the Melbourne Cricket Ground will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
Team Form Guide:
ENG (recent last): W NR W W W
IRE (recent last): L W W L W
2. ENG Playing 11
1. Alex Hales
2. Jos Buttler (C & wk)
3. Dawid Malan
4. Ben Stokes
5. Liam Livingstone
6. Harry Brook
7. Moeen Ali
8. Sam Curran
9. Chris Woakes
10. Mark Wood
11. Adil Rashid
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for England.
- Jos Buttler will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Alex Hales, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali and Liam Livingstone to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Mark Wood, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes and Adil Rashid will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Jos Buttler Stats in T20I
England captain Jos Buttler has been the best batsman for his side at the top in this format of the game. Jos Buttler was the Player of the Series during the recently concluded T20I series victory against Australia.
|98||2395||143.76||17/1||18, 65*, 17, 68, 68|
Sam Curran Stats in T20I
For England, left-arm pacer Sam Curran was absolutely sensational with the ball in the last game against Afghanistan. Sam Curran picked up excellent figures of 5 for 10 in his 3.4 overs.
|30||33||7.8||22.85||5/10, 33* & 1/14, 3/25, 2/35, 1/27|
IRE Playing 11
1. Paul Stirling
2. Andrew Balbirnie (C)
3. Lorcan Tucker (wk)
4. Harry Tector
5. Curtis Campher
6. George Dockrell
7. Gareth Delany
8. Mark Adair
9. Fionn Hand
10. Barry McCarthy
11. Joshua Little
- There are no major injury problems in the Ireland camp.
- Andrew Balbirnie will captain the side.
- Lorcan Tucker will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie, Harry Tector, Curtis Campher and Lorcan Tucker will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Gareth Delany, Joshua Little and Mark Adair will their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Paul Stirling Stats in T20I
Ireland’s senior batsman Paul Stirling looked in an amazing form during the last match against West Indies. Paul Stirling smashed an impressive unbeaten innings of 66 runs off 48 balls that consisted of 6 fours and 2 sixes.
|118||3119||134.56||21/1||34, 66*, 8, 0, 37, 2|
Harry Tector Stats in T20I
For Ireland, Harry Tector has been an important performer in the shorter format of the game in the recent while. Harry Tector has notched up a total of 828 T20I runs that includes as many as three fifties.
|48||828||126.41||3||45, 14, 1, 0, 0|
Who will win England vs Ireland today match?
- England have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- The Ireland team have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 losses in the recent while.
According to the England vs Ireland today match prediction, England are the favourites to win this match.
ENG vs IRE Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Jos Buttler, Lorcan Tucker
BATTERS: Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Harry Tector, Paul Stirling
ALL-ROUNDERS: Sam Curran, Curtis Campher
BOWLERS: Joshua Little, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood
ENG vs IRE Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Jos Buttler, Paul Stirling.
For Grand League: Alex Hales, Curtis Campher.