GAL vs KAN Dream11 Team | Galle vs Kandy SL Domestic T20
GAL vs KAN Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Dambulla International Stadium, Dambulla, August 25 at 02:00 PM IST
The next match of the Super Provincial Cup will see a different venue in Dambulla and the teams contesting in this affair would be Galle and Kandy. Both sides haven’t won a single game so far which means one team will definitely open their account on the points table.
Both teams have played 2 games so far, Galle collided against Colombo in the tournament opener losing by a mammoth margin of 90 runs, then they squared off against Dambulla and the story was same as they lost by a havoc 95 run deficit.
Kandy’s first encounter was against Dambulla where they went down comprehensively by 18 runs and then lost to Colombo in a thrilling super over which also ended up with both teams scoring the same amount of runs, but Colombo secured a win on account of fewer wickets lost.
Read on for GAL vs KAN Dream11 Team News and Galle vs Kandy playing11.
GAL vs KAN Team News
- Galle had a miserable failure with the bat in the last match, some changes are expected from them in the batting line-up.
- Kandy was very competitive in their last match against Colombo despite a heartbreaking loss not much changes are expected in the line-up.
- Still, there is no news whether Angelo Mathews is fit to play in this game.
GAL vs KAN Playing 11
Speaking of the GAL vs KAN Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Galle Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Niroshan Dickwella
Batsmen: Kusal Mendis, Angelo Perera, Dimuth Karunaratne (Doubt: Jehan Daniel)
All-rounders: Dhananjaya de Silva, Asela Gunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay
Bowlers: Kasun Rajitha, Suranga Lakmal(c), Prabath Jayasuriya (Doubts: Dushmantha Chameera, Lahiru Kumara)
Kandy Playing11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Kusal Perera/Sadun Weerakody
Batsmen: Lahiru Thirimanne, Bhanuka Rajapakasa, Charith Asalanka
All-rounders: Sachith Pathirana, Thikshila de Silva, Dasun Shanaka(c) (Doubt: Angelo Mathews)
Bowlers: Malinda Pushpakumara, Lasith Malinga, Lahiru Gamage (Doubt between Chamika Karunaratne and Vishwa Fernando)
GAL vs KAN Squads
Galle: Suranga Lakmal (c), Angelo Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kusal Mendis, Vimukthi Perera, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Dimuth Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Oshada Fernando, Lahiru Milantha, Asela Gunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nishan Madushka (wk), Nishan Peiris,Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Jehan Daniel, Prabath Jayasuriya, Mohomed Dilshad, Kalana Perera.
Kandy: Angelo Mathews(c), Chamika Karunaratne, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Lasith Malinga, Praveen Jayawickrama, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Pushpakumara, Janith Silva, Kusal Perera, Kaveeshka Anjula, Charith Asalanka, Sachith Pathirana, Thikshila de Silva, Vishwa Fernando, Nisala Tharaka, Lahiru Gamage, Lahiru Thirimanne, Nipun Ransika, Dasun Shanaka, Sandun Weerakkody,
GAL vs KAN Dream 11 Key Players
- Angelo Perera has been the lone warriors with the bat for Galle thus far, but players like Kusal Mendis and all-rounder Dhananjaya de Silva are definitely good for the task with the bat.
- Kasun Rajitha has been the highest wicket-taker for Galle with 4 scalps to his name.
- Thikshila de Silva was fantastic at the top with 63 to his name against Dambulla in the last match, Lahiru Thirimanne too is in his own groove and giving Kandy the required start at the top of the order.
- Veteran Lasith Malinga and fast bowler Lahiru Gamage will play an important role with the ball, Malinda Pushpakumara who has bagged 2 in the opening game for Kandy will be their prime spinner.
Note: This GAL vs KAN Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Galle vs Kandy team news.
GAL vs KAN Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Galle vs Kandy Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.