GLA vs KET Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
GLA vs KET Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Glamorgan vs Kent Match Prediction Tips | GLA vs KET Who will win Today Match
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, July 29 at 07:00 PM IST
At the Sophia Gardens in Cardiff, two South Group teams will be colliding to keep up their good work, Kent Spitfires and Glamorgan will be out for a defiant show and to keep their momentum going.
Kent Spitfires are leading the South Group points table with 3 wins from 5 games while Glamorgan who are due to meet Gloucestershire on Friday are currently placed at the 6th spot with 2 wins and two losses from 4 games.
Both the teams will be confident to put up a good show as both sides do have momentum by their way which can make this interesting battle. With a win for the Kent Spitfires, they will ascertain their top spot even more while if Glamorgan wins, they will have 6 points to their name which can help them to breach into the top 4 teams of South Group.
Read on for GLA vs KET Dream11 Team News and Kent vs Glamorgan playing11.
GLA vs KET Team News
- Kent Spifires have named a 13 man squad for this game.
- Marcus Stoinis has been named in the Spitfires squad.
- Glamorgan have named an unchanged 13 man squad.
GLA vs KET Playing 11
Speaking of the GLA vs KET Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Chris Cooke
Batsmen: U Khawaja, D Lloyd, M Hogan, A Donald, C Meschede, J Burnes
All-rounder: Colin Ingram (c), Graham Wagg
Bowlers: Andrew Salter, Timm van der Gugten
Wicket-keeper: Sam Billings(c)
Batsmen: Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Sean Dickson, Alex Blake
All-rounder: Joe Denly, Mitchell Claydon, M Stoinis
Bowlers: Adam Milne, Calum Haggett, Imran Qayyum
GLA vs KET Squads
Kent Spitfires: Sam Billings (c/wk), Qayyum, Marcus Stoinis, Thomas, M Dickson, Haggett, Heino Kuhn, Bell-Drummond, Blake, Claydon, Joe Denly, Adam Milne, Harry Podmore.
Glamorgan: Colin Ingram (c), Usman Khawaja, Salter, Meschede, Timm van der Gugten, Hogan, Lawlor, Smith, Donald, Joe Burns, Carlson, Cooke, Wagg
GLA vs KET Key Players
- With the bat, Joe Denly has got 134 runs from 4 innings while Heino Kuhn has got 151 runs to his name from 4 innings. Therefore, these two will be their key batters.
- Skipper Sam Billings scored a brilliant unbeaten 95 in his last innings against Hampshire, he can come good too in this match.
- In the bowling, Mitchell Claydon and Imran Qayyum will be the key.
- Usman Khawaja, Joe Burns and skipper Colin Ingram will be the key batters.
- Michael Hogan has got 5 wickets from 3 matches while Tim van der Gugten too has taken 5 wickets from 4 matches.
Note: This GLA vs KET Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Glamorgan vs Kent team news.
GLA vs KET Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Glamorgan vs Kent Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com