Glamorgan vs Middlesex Match Prediction Tips | GLA vs MID English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
South Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Glamorgan vs Middlesex Dream11 Prediction
Cardiff, May 23 at 06:30 PM IST/02:00 PM Local
After registering back-to-back losses in the 2018 Royal London Cup, Glamorgan would be looking to redeem their campaign, as they host Middlesex in the South Group match at Cardiff on May 23, 2018.
Glamorgan ran into a rampaging James Hildreth in the last match against Somerset, who scored a swashbuckling 159 off 164 balls, to lead his side to a mammoth 7-372 in 50 overs. Lukas Carry was the pick of the bowlers for Glamorgan, with figures of 2-57. Chasing 373, apart from skipper Colin Ingram (85), none of the batsmen could kick on to get a substantial score, as Glamorgan eventually fell short by 83 runs.
Their opponents in Middlesex had a great outing in the previous match against Kent. Riding on a brilliant 125 by Paul Stirling and fifty by English Limited-overs skipper Eoin Morgan, Middlesex amassed 9-313 in 50 overs, and on the back of a four-wicket-haul by Helm (4-49) romped home by 70 runs.
They now face Glamorgan, who they have had the better off in the recent, having beaten them in the last three fixtures. Glamorgan, on the other hand, would look for a turn around to get their campaigns running. Read on for GLS vs MID Dream11 Team News and Glamorgan vs Middlesex Playing11.
GLA vs MID Team News
- Glamorgan has announced a 14-man squad for their home fixture against Middlesex.
- Middlesex has named a 14-member squad for their trip to the Sophia Gardens on Wednesday.
- Kiwi all-rounder James Fuller has been added to the squad.
GLA vs MID Playing 11
Speaking of the MID vs KET Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Cooke (Doubt: Cullen)
Batsmen: Ingram, Marsh, Selman, Murphy
All-rounders: Wagg, Lloyd, de Lange
Bowlers: Hogan, Van Der Gugten, Wagg, Smith Carey
Wicket-keeper: John Simpson
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan Nick Gubbins Steve Eskenazi, Paul Stirling, (Doubt: Max Holden)
All-rounders: Hilton Cartwright James Franklin
Bowlers: Steven Finn, Tom Helm, Ravi Patel, Nathan Sowter (Doubt: Tom Barber, James Harris)
GLA vs MID Squads
Carey, Selman, Cullen, Murphy, Hogan, Marsh, Wagg, Slater, De Lange, Van Der Gugten, Cooke, Smith, Ingram (c), Lloyd
Steven Finn (c), Tom Barber, Hilton Cartwright, Stephen Eskinazi, James Franklin, Nick Gubbins, James Harris, Tom Helm, Max Holden, Eoin Morgan, Ravi Patel, John Simpson (wk), Nathan Sowter, Paul Stirling, James Fuller
GLA vs MID Key Players
- Marsh (35), Lloyd (35), and skipper Ingram (85) made good contributions with the bat in Glamorgan’s first game in the tournament.
- Carey (2-57) and Wagg (2-62) were the picks of the bowlers in a high scoring game against Somerset.
- Paul Stirling (125) and Eoin Morgan (500 were the chief architects with the bat in their 70-run win over Somerset.
- Helm claimed four wickets for just 49, in Middlesex’s 70-run-win in the last match.