GMY vs MW Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – Maharaja Trophy KSCA T20 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 25, 2022 12:36 pm IST
GMY vs MW Dream11 Prediction: Mysore Warriors and Gulbarga Mystics are all set to collide in the second qualifier at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. This is the last chance for both the teams to make it to the finals and take on Bengaluru Blasters who have already made it till the end.
Gulbarga got defeated by Bengaluru Blasters in Qualifier 1, whereas, Mysore Warriors got the better of Hubli Tigers in the Eliminator by 5 wickets, and now they have make it to the second Qualifier to earn a date against Bengaluru Blasters in the final. How will the two teams lineup in this crucial contest? Let’s take a look.
GMY vs MW Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Qualifier 2, Gulbarga Mystics vs Mysore Warriors
Competition: Maharaja Trophy KSCA T20
Date: 25th August
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Ground: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Watch Maharaja Trophy KSCA T20 Live Score
Watch GMY vs MW Live on Star Sports 2 and Hotstar.
Last result at the venue
Bengaluru Blasters defeated Gulbarga Districts by 44 runs.
Maharaja Trophy KSCA T20 Pitch Report
M Chinnaswamy will be offering a high scoring surface. We have seen teams batting first scoring more than 180 quite easily in this season. Therefore, we can expect a high-scoring match today.
Form Guide (Last 5 matches)
Gulbarga Mystics- W W W L L
Mysore Warriors- W W L L W
GMY Playing 11
- Despite putting up an extraordinary show with the bat, Mystics failed to chase down a stiff target of 227 runs in the last game.
- Devdutt Padikkal missed the last game and there is no news over his availability for this one.
- Jeswath Acharya and Rohan Patil will be opening the innings.
- K Shrijith, Manish Pandey, Manoj Bhandage, and Ritesh Bhatkal will follow the openers.
- Kushaal Wadhwani, Vidhwath Kaverappa, and Dhanush Gowda will be the key figures in the bowling unit.
Ajay Gouda/Devdutt Padikkal
Jeswath Acharya Stats this season
Fresh of a magnificent ton in the first qualifier, Acharya would be high on confidence. Below are his numbers from this season.
V Kaverappa Stats in this season
V kaverappa is the leading wicket-taker for Mystics this season. Below are his numbers.
MW Playing 11
- Mysore Warriors defeated Hubli Tigers by 5 wickets in the Eliminator.
- There is no need for Warriors to tinker with their eleven after a win over Tigers.
Also Read: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Pavan Deshpande Stats this season
Pavan Deshpande is the leading run-getter for Warriors this season. Below are his numbers.
Shreyas Gopal Stats this season
The leggy has been sensational this season. He has troubled batters with his rift and turn and will be crucial in this all-important game. Below are his numbers from this season.
Who will win GMY vs MW today match?
- Mysore Warriors lost both their league stage matches to Gulbarga Mystics.
- This stat may work in favor of Mystics and that’s why we are backing them to win this match.
- According to the GMY vs MW today match prediction, Gulbarga Mystics is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Longest six in cricket history
GMY vs MW Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Nehal Ullal, K Shrijith
BATSMEN: Manish pandey, Pawan Deshpande, Jeswath Acharya
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shreyas Gopal, Shubang Hegde, Manoj Bhandage
BOWLERS: Vidhyadhar Patil, V Kaverappa, Aditya Goyal
Also Read: Why Shikhar Dhawan not in T20 squad?
GMY vs MW Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Pawan Deshpande, Jeswath Acharya
For Grand League: Manish Pandey, Shreyas Gopal
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips