GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction: Match 35 of IPL 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Team
Updated on: Apr 25, 2023 4:48 am IST
Gujarat Titans go head-to-head against Mumbai Indians in the 35th match of the Indian Premier League at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad on 25th April, Tuesday at 7:30 PM IST.
Gujarat Titans were part of a thrilling contest against Super Giants. Titans who are currently placed on the fourth spot was because they got out of the jail in the end in the last game. Batting first, Gujarat Titans huffed and puffed to get to a total of 135. It was Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma’s last three overs that literally brought them back from the dead and won them the game by 7 runs.
Mumbai Indians on the other hand missed out an opportunity to pick up their fourth win on the trot. Against Punjab they were doing well until that 15th over from where the mayhem started. It was kick started by Sam Curran and the batters lower down the order made a mockery of Mumbai’s bowling to post a total in excess of 210. Mumbai in replay were in the run chase throughout as Cameron Green and Suryakumar Yadav went ballistics. Once they got out, Arshdeep Singh bowled one of the brilliant final over of a game to help his side over the line by 13 runs in the end.
GT vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians, 35th Match
25th April, 7:30 PM IST
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
The 35th match of the Indian Premier League between Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad on 25th April at 7:30 PM IST.
Where to Watch GT vs MI Live?
Indian Premier League will live stream on Jio Cinema app and website in India. The games will also be telecasted on Star Sports channels as well.
Narendra Modi Stadium Pitch Report
There are variety of pitches available at the Narendra Modi stadium will mostly favour the batters, they like the ball coming on to the bat and can score freely. Average first innings score on this ground is 188 and the teams winning the toss will opt to bat first and put runs on the board.
With how things have panned out in Ahmedabad, the team batting first didn’t quite finish, and they had to settle for a below par total. Gujarat ended up losing the game to Royals by three wickets. Pacers picked up 7 wickets whereas the spinners scalped 5 wickets in that game.
Team Form Guide:
GT (recent first): WLWLW
MI (recent first): LWWWL
IPL 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
GT Playing 11
- Wriddhiman Saha (WK)
- Shubman Gill
- Hardik Pandya (C)
- Abhinav Manohar/Sai Sudharsan
- Vijay Shankar
- David Miller
- Rahul Tewatia
- Rashid Khan
- Mohammed Shami
- Noor Ahmad
- Mohit Sharma
- Gujarat Titans out of nowhere snatched the victory at the final moments of the game.
- Mohit Sharma bowled one of the best final overs, defending 12 runs.
- Gujarat Titans weren’t in the game for the most part of it but they kept pegging back and eventually went over the line.
- Sai Sudharsan missed GT’s previous match due to an injury. He might replace Abhinav Manohar in the playing 11 if he’s fit.
- GT might use Jayant Yadav as impact player.
David Miller vs Mumbai Indians
David Miller is a vital cog in that Gujarat batting line-up. His form in the recent has been brilliant and Titans would want to use it to their advantage.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average against Mumbai Indians||Runs & Averages in IPL||IPL performances at Ahmedabad||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|6, 46, 17, 2, 31||14 Matches, 277 Runs & 34.63 Average||2557 Runs & 37.60 Average||46, 2*, 32*, 54||✅|
Mohit Sharma vs Mumbai Indians
Mohit Sharma has been revelation for Gujarat Titans. In the games that he’s played this season for Gujarat, he’s been accurate and has got the job done and couple of occasions and won the game for them.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Wickets and Economy against Mumbai Indians||Wickets, Economy in IPL||IPL performances at Ahmedabad||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|2-17, 0-7, 2-18, 1-23, 2-22||16 Matches, 23 Wickets & Economy 8.82||96 Wickets & 8.34 Economy||0-7, 0-33||✅|
MI Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Ishan Kishan (WK)
- Cameron Green
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Tim David
- Tilak Varma
- Nehal Wadhera/Jason Behrendorff
- Jofra Archer
- Arjun Tendulkar
- Hrithik Shokeen
- Piyush Chawla
- Mumbai Indians as a group were coming together but they lost their last game against Punjab.
- Their bowlers were put to the sword and Punjab clobbered 90 odd runs in the final five overs of the game.
- Mumbai Indians were always in the run chase, but lost crucial wickets at the end.
- MI will either start with Nehal Wadhera/Jason Behrendorff depending on the outcome of the toss. Nehal will start if they bat first and Jason will make it to the playing 11 if they bowl first. The player not starting will be the impact player.
- Jofra Archer has recovered from his elbow injury & is back into the playing 11.
Cameron Green vs Gujarat Titans
Cameron Green is in red hot form, especially with the bat. He’s notched up back to back fifties and Green at the top of the order can really do some damage to the opposition.
|Last 5 performances in T20||T20 Matches, Runs & Average in 2023||Runs & Average in IPL||T20 Matches & Wickets in 2023||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|67, 64*, 1,*17*, 12||6 Matches, 166 Runs & 55.33 Average||166 Runs & 55.33 Average||6 Matches & 5 Wickets||✅|
Tilak Varma vs Gujarat Titans
Tilak Varma has been revelation for Mumbai this season, he’s been super impressive and in the middle order he’s holding the Mumbai’s batting together.
|Last 5 performances in T20||IPL Matches, Runs and Average against Gujarat Titans||Runs & Average in IPL||T20 Matches, Runs & Average in 2023||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|3, 37, 30, 41, 22||1 Matches, 21 Runs & 21.00 Average||614 Runs & 38.38 Average||6 Matches, 217 Runs & 43.4 Average||✅|
Who will win Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians match?
- Both these teams have met once. Mumbai Indians were victorious in that game.
- Gujarat Titans playing at their own backyard and they back themselves to win.
- Gujarat Titans are riding high on that thrilling win against Super Giants.
- Mumbai Indians are coming into this game at the back of a loss against Punjab Kings.
According to the Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians today match prediction, Gujarat Titans are expected to get over the line and win this GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction.
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Wriddhiman Saha
Batters: Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, David Miller, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma
All-rounders: Cameron Green
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Mohit Sharma, Piyush Chawla
GT vs MI Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Cameron Green, Mohit Sharma
For Grand League: Tilak Varma, David Miller
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News