GUJ vs JAM DREAM11 TEAM | Gujarat vs Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
GUJ vs JAM Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Indian Institute of Technology Chemplast Ground, Chennai, September 30 at 09:00 AM
A hapless Jammu and Kashmir will take the field on Sunday to face the exuberant force of Gujarat in the next Round 9, Elite Group C game in Chennai. Gujarat haven’t lost a game in this tournament so far and look confident enough to pull yet another win in this game.
Jammu and Kashmir are going through a really bad patch which includes only losses and no wins. Their latest loss came against Jharkhand at the Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai where they were bowled out for a paltry 148 while chasing a modest total of 221 runs. The only positive for them from the last match was the performance of Mohammed Mudhasir who scored a whirlwind 53 of just 28 deliveries which included 6 sixes that too batting in the last position.
Read on for GUJ vs JAM Dream11 Team News and Gujarat vs Jammu and Kashmir playing 11.
GUJ vs JAM Team News
- With a very disappointing show so far, Jammu and Kashmir will look for some changes in their eleven.
- Gujarat, on the other hand, will look to field in an unchanged side.
GUJ vs JAM Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Gujarat vs Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh clash
Gujarat Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Parthiv Patel (c)
Batsmen: Priyank Panchal, Chirag Gandhi, Urvil Patel, Kshitij Patel
All-rounders: Piyush Chawla, Rujul Bhatt
Bowlers: Rush Kalaria, Chintan Gaja, Hemang Patel, Hardik Patel
Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Fazil Rashid
Batsmen: Ahmed Bandy, Ian Chauhan, Paras Sharma, Shubham Khajuria
All-rounder: Irfan Pathan, Parvez Rasool (c), Aqib Nabi
Bowlers: Aamir Aziz Sofi, Waseem Raza, Mohammed Mudhasir
GUJ vs JAM Squads
Jammu and Kashmir: Parvez Rasool (c), Manik Gupta, Mohammed Mudhasir, Asif Khan, Waseem Raza, Ram Dayal, Ahmed Bandy, Pranav Gupta, Fazil Rashid, Aqib Nabi, Shubham Pundir, Irfan Pathan, Ian Dev Singh, Aamir Aziz Sofi, Shubham Khajuria, Manzoor Dar, Umar Nazir Mir, Paras Sharma, Rohit Sharma, Ian Chauhan.
Gujarat: Parthiv Patel (c & wk), Arzan Nagwaswalla, Manprit Juneja, Rujul Bhatt, Ashav Panchal, Piyush Chawla, Rush Kalaria, Priyank Panchal, Kushang Patel, Chirag Gandhi, Karan Patel, Chintan Gaja, Urvil Patel, Kshitij Patel, Jaymin Chauhan, Hardik Patel, Hemang Patel
- Among the wicket-keepers, Parthiv Patel is the best choice as Jammu and Kashmir have been struggling in the batting department.
- Priyank Panchal and Kshitij Patel will be the right pick in the batting department as both of them were good in the last game against Rajasthan scoring 848 and 89* respectively.
- Rujul Bhatt is an experienced domestic campaigner and has got 2 fifties out of the 4 games he has played. So, he will be a good choice in your fantasy eleven. You can also go for Piyush Chawla who has got 8 scalps to his name from 4 games.
- Among the bowlers, Mohammad Mudhasir would be on cloud nine after playing a blistering knock of 53 from 28 balls. You can go with him and also Rush Kalaria and Auqib Nabi would be a good choice in this department.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you to double your points are Parthiv Patel, Priyank Panchal, Rujul Bhatt, Irfan Pathan etc.
GUJ vs JAM Dream11 Team
Note: This GUJ vs JAM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis GUJ vs JAM team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the GUJ vs JAM Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates