GUJ-W Playing 11 for UP Warriorz vs Gujarat Giants, Women’s Premier League; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For UP-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Mar 5, 2023 9:05 am IST
UP-W vs GUJ-W: In the third game of the Women’s Premier League 2023 season, the UP Warriorz will be taking on the Gujarat Giants at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy in Mumbai on 5 March, 2023. Things did not panned out in an ideal manner for the Gujarat Giants during their opening encounter in this brand new edition of the Women’s Premier League as they suffered a massive 143-run loss at the hands of Mumbai Indians Women. Moreover, Gujarat Giants captain Beth Mooney has also sustained an injury and will miss this UP-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction game.
Gujarat Giants playing 11 team news
- Beth Mooney sustained an injury during the previous and she will not be available for selection.
- Sushma Verma is very much likely to be the only change in the playing 11 in this UP-W vs GUJ-W match.
- Sneh Rana will captain the side.
- Sushma Verma will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of Sabbhineni Meghana, Harleen Deol, Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha and Annabel Sutherland to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Mansi Joshi, Monica Patel, Sneh Rana and Georgia Wareham will be their important wicket-taking bowlers. ‘
GUJ-W Playing 11
1. Sabbhineni Meghana
2. Sushma Verma (wk)
3. Harleen Deol
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Annabel Sutherland
6. Dayalan Hemalatha
7. Sneh Rana
8. Georgia Wareham
9. Mansi Joshi
10. Tanuja Kanwar
11. Monica Patel
Gujarat Giants Squad
Ash Gardner, Sneh Rana, Beth Mooney, Georgia Wareham, Annabel Sutherland, Sophia Dunkley, Deandra Dottin, Hurley Gala, Sushma Verma, Tanuja Kanwar, Harleen Deol, Ashwani Kumari, S Meghana, Mansi Joshi, D Hemalatha, Monica Patel, Parunika Sisodia, Shabnam Shakil.
UP Warriorz vs Gujarat Giants Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy picks for the match from GUJ-W
Ashleigh Gardner has been batting really well in the shorter format of the game during the last few games and she can also contribute with the ball. Gardner has scored more than 1100 runs at an excellent strike-rate of over 132.
|73||1176||132.43||6||1/38, 29 & 1/20, 31 & 2/37, 28* & 1/25, 19* & 1/17|
Sneh Rana bowled well in the opening game against Mumbai Indians Women, Rana ended up picking as many as two wickets and also has the ability to contribute with the bat lower down the order.
|25||24||6.21||21.75||2/43, 11, 2/21, 1/12, 0/27|