The wicket is expected to assist the slower bowlers and batsmen with the team that wins looking to bat second specially with rain around.
Gujrat Team News:
· Gujrat are being lead by the wily veteran wicketkeeper batsman Parthiv Patel who has been batting aggressively and making an impact at the top of the order.
· Priyank Panchal and Dhruv Raval offer stability along with the skipper which helps them put big totals
· Indian internationals like Piyush Mishra and allrounder Axar Patel are going to add balance to the team.
Tamil Nadu Team News:
· The Tamil Nadu team is a formidable one on paper and that is what they would look to bring to the field with veterans like Murali Vijay, Abhinav Mukund and Dinesh Karthik in the fray
· Baba Aparjith and Vijay Shankar have chipped in with contributions ate various moments in the game and turned the game around for them. Washington Sundar remains a key asset with his spin and batting prowess
· The bowling is dependent on Sundar, Natrajan and Ashwin for them to contain the strong batting lineup of Gujrat.
Gujrat Expected XI:
Parthiv Patel (C & WK), Priyank Panchal, Dhruv Raval, Bhargav Merai, Manpreet Juneja, Axar Patel, Piyush Chawla, Roosh Kalaria, Chintan Gaja, Arzan Nagwaswalla, Karan Patel
Tamil Nadu Expected XI: