GUY vs BAR Dream11 Team CPL T20 | Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents
GUY vs BAR Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados, 01st September at 05:30 AM IST
Redemption would be on the minds of Guyana Amazon Warriors when they will meet Barbados Tridents in the 22nd match of the competition. The two sides have already squared off once in this tournament where Barbados got the better off their opponents as they tamed them by 30 runs at the Providence Stadium in Guyana.
Both teams have had some mixed performances but both of them have a fair chance to finish among the top four. Looking at the current scenario, Guyana Amazon Warriors are in a very good position having won 4 out of 6 games and are placed third, whereas, Barbados Tridents have won 2 out of 6 and are placed fifth.
Barbados Tridents last played against the juggernauts Jamaica Tallawahs and were not able to put up a good show as they lost the match by 5 wickets. On the other hand, Guyana’s last match was against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots where they eased their way out with a 4 wicket win.
Read on for GUY vs BAR Dream11 Team News and Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents playing11.
GUY vs BAR Team News
- Rayad Emrit will lead the Warriors with regular skipper Shoaib Malik not available for the rest of the leg as he is preparing for the upcoming Asia Cup.
GUY vs BAR Playing 11
Speaking of the GUY vs BAR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Luke Ronchi
Batsmen: Chadwick Walton, Cameron Delport, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammad
All-rounders: Chris Green (Doubt: S Rutherford)
Bowlers: Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir, Roshon Primus, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit(c)
Barbados Tridents Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran
Batsmen: Steve Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Shai Hope, Dwayne Smith
All-rounders: Jason Holder(c) (Doubt between Roston Chase, Tion Webster and Raymon Reifer)
Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Imran Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan (Doubt: Chemar Holder)
GUY vs BAR Squads
Guyana Amazon Warriors: Rayad Emrit(c), Sohail Tanvir, Luke Ronchi (wk), Gajanand Singh, Romario Shepherd, Sherfane Rutherford, Veerasammy Permaul, Cameron Delport, Saurabh Netravalkar, Chadwick Walton, Imran Tahir, Devendra Bishoo, Akshaya Persaud, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Jason Mohammed, Roshon Primus.
Barbados Tridents: Jason Holder (c), Shai Hope, Shamar Springer, Mohammad Irfan, Ashley Nurse, Imran Khan, Steven Smith, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Wahab Riaz, Chemar Holder, Raymon Reifer, Sunny Sohal, Dominic Drakes, Martin Guptill, Roston Chase, Tion Webster.
GUY vs BAR Dream 11 Key Players
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
- Shimron Hetmyer is evolving game by game and is looking robust with 238 runs in 6 innings with a century to his name.
- Imran Tahir scalped 4 in the last game against St Kitts, he would be up for more performances like this as he has got a total of 11 wickets in his kitty.
- Martin Guptill finally came good for Barbados Tridents in the previous game against Jamaica Tallawahs as he notched up 73 against his name which included 4 fours and 3 maximums.
- Steve Smith has also been in some fine form with 2 scores of 50+ so far whereas Shai Hope has the most number of runs for Barbados with 225 to his name.
- Mohammad Irfan and Wahab Riaz will be the key bowlers for Barbados.
Note: This GUY vs BAR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents team news.
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.