HAM vs GLA Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Hampshire vs Glamorgan Match Prediction Tips | HAM vs GLA Who will win Today Match
Southampton, July 06 at 11:30 PM IST
Two of the strongest appearing sides – Hampshire Royals and Glamorgan Dragons – begin their Vitality Blast campaigns against each other at The Rose Bowl in Southampton.
The Royals pack a punch! They have in the ranks captain who has led from the front in the other formats, James Vince. Besides they have two X-factors in Colin Munro and Mujeeb ur Rahmann. And, we have seen what these two are capable of.
The Dragons topped the South Group in the last edition and there seems nothing that can pull them back this time around. They have brought on board Usman Khawaja to replace Jacques Rudolph, also Shaun Marsh for David Miller. With Colin Ingram leading the Dragons, there is enough firepower in the unit to go the distance.
The Rose Bowl can be a difficult place for the bowlers. It could be a batsmen’s game since there is no margin for error on this wicket.
Last competitive fixture at the venue: Hampshire 348/9 (50 overs) beat Yorkshire 241/10 (43.4 Ovs), Semi-final of Royal London One-Day Cup 2018
Read on for HAM vs GLA Dream11 Team News and Hampshire vs Glamorgan playing11.
HAM vs GLA Team News
- Glamorgan has named a 14-man squad for their tournament opener against Hampshire.
- Shaun Marsh is set to feature ion today’s fixture, while the likes of Lloyd, Meschede, and Aneurin Donald are all set to make their comeback after recovering from Injuries.
- Hampshire has named a 14-member squad against Glamorgan.
- Colin Munro and Mujib Ur Rahman will make their Hampshire debut tomorrow.
HAM vs GLA Playing 11
Speaking of the HAM vs GLA Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper:- Lewis McManus
Batsmen:- Colin Munro, James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Sam Northeast, Tom Alsop (D: Joe Weatherley)
All-rounder:- Liam Dawson, Gareth Berg
Bowler:- Chris Wood, Kyle Abbott, Mujib Ur Rahman
Wicket-keeper:- Chris Cooke
Batsman:- David Lloyd, Usman Khwaja, Shaun Marsh, Aneurin Donald
All-rounder:- Colin Ingram, Craig Meschede
Bowlers:- Tim van der Gugten, Lukas Carey, Michael Hogan, Andrew Salter (Smith)
HAM vs GLA Squads
Vince (c), Stevenson, Dawson, Ervine, Alsop, Abbott, Berg McManus, Northeast, Munro, Mujib Ur Rahman, Rossouw, Wood, Weatherley
Cooke, Salter, Wagg, Meschede, Van der Gugten, Smith, Carey, Hogan, Ingram (c), Donald, Lloyd, Khawaja, Carlson, Marsh
HAM vs GLA Key Players
- Skipper James Vince was in ominous form in the Royal London One-Day Cup, accumulating in excess of 500 runs in the competition.
- Mason Crane picked 15 wickets in 8 outings in the tournament.
- Colin Ingram led from the front in the Royal London One-Day Cup competition – amassing 402 runs at an impressive batting average of 57.42.
- The Dragons will rely on Wagg for the breakthroughs with the ball.
Note: This HAM vs GLA Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Hampshire vs Glamorgan team news.
HAM vs GLA Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Hampshire vs Glamorgan Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.