HAM vs KET Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Hampshire vs Kent Match Prediction Tips | HAM vs KET Who will win Today Match
The Rose Bowl, Southampton. August 03 at 11:30 PM IST
We have reached the last quarter of the tournament with all teams almost having played 8 to 9 matches, the next match on August 03 is the South Group game between Hampshire and Kent Spitfires.
The Kent Spitfires have had mixed fortunes so far as they have won 3 games out of the seven played but they have been involved in 3 no result matches which came back to back against Surrey, Sussex Sharks and Glamorgan. This means their last result-oriented game was against the same opposition whom they are playing in this game, that is Hampshire whom they tamed by a whisker of a margin of 3 runs in a high scoring thriller.
Hampshire who are currently reeling at the eighth position in the South Group table have nothing to lose as they are assuredly out of the contention of finishing among the top 4 in South group. With just one win to their name out of 8 games really does not hamper their chances to feature in the knockouts.
Read on for HAM vs KET Dream11 Team News and Hampshire vs Kent playing11.
HAM vs KET Team News:
- Hampshire have named an unchanged 15-man squad for this game.
- This would be the final appearance for Hampshire’s Colin Munro as he will depart for the Caribbean Premier League right after this match.
- Grant Stewart is added to the Kent Spitfires squad for this game.
- In a major setback, off-spinner James Tredwell is out for the rest of the season with a shoulder injury.
- Joe Denly (in ankle) and Mitch Claydon(back) are carrying niggles, therefore they would be doubtful starters.
HAM vs KET Playing 11
Speaking of the HAM vs KET Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Lewis McManus (Doubt: Tom Alsop)
Batsmen: James Vince, Sam Northeast, Rilee Rossouw
All-rounder: Joe Denly, Colin Munro, Liam Dawson
Bowlers: Mujeeb ur Rahman, Fidel Edwards, Ryan Stevenson, Chris Wood (Doubt: Kyle Abbott)
Wicket-keeper: Sam Billings
Batsmen: Daniel Bell-Drummond, Sean Dickson, Heino Kuhn, Alex Blake
All-rounder: Grant Stewart, M Stoinis (Doubs: Joe Denly and Mitchell Claydon are subject to fitness)
Bowlers: Adam Milne, Imran Qayyum, Calum Haggett
HAM vs KET Squads
Hampshire: James Vince(c), Colin Munro, Chris Wood, Sam Northeast, Lewis McManus, Rilee Rossouw, Gareth Berg, Joe Weatherley, Ryan Stevenson, Liam Dawson, Tom Alsop, Kyle Abbott, Fidel Edwards, Jake Lintott.
Kent Spitfires: Sam Billings (c/wk), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joe Denly, Sean Dickson, Calum Haggett, Grant Stewart, Marcus Stoinis, Ivan Thomas, Mitch Claydon Alex Blake, Heino Kuhn, Adam Milne, Harry Podmore, Imran Qayyum.
HAM vs KET Key Players
- Hampshire would heavily rely on Liam Dawson who made an exuberating 75 the last time these two sides met and skipper James Vince who was involved in a virtuoso 82 run stand with Dawson.
- Chris Wood who claimed his maiden 5-fer in the last match against Somerset in a losing cause will be their prime bowler.
- Skipper Sam Billings is in a ferocious form from the last two games as he has hit a 95* and 56 in his last two games. Marcus Stoinis also came good in the last match with a crucial knock of 47.
- Joe Denly is sitting at the top of his game as he is leading the batting charts for Kent Spitfires with 208 runs from 5 innings.
- Adam Milne had a glorious match against Essex as he claimed 4 for 15 and would be pumped for one more spirited performance against Hampshire.
Note: This HAM vs KET Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Hampshire vs Kent team news.
HAM vs KET Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Hampshire vs Kent Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com