HAM vs MID Dream11 Match Prediction | Middlesex vs Hampshire English T20 , Team News, Playing11
Updated on: Aug 22, 2019 1:12 pm IST
HAM vs MID Dream11 Match Prediction | Middlesex vs Hampshire English T20 Blast| Match Preview
The two South Group sides will face off this time around again in what will be another enthralling match of the English T20 Blast. Middlesex is at present at number 3 in the table and has won 6 of their 10 matches. On the other hand, Hampshire is at number 6 in the table and have won 3 of their 10 games. Both the teams will look to capitalize on a win as the season will soon come to its conclusion. Let us look at what could become the HAM vs MID Dream11.
22/08 – 10:45 PM IST
South Group (N), Vitality Blast at Lord’s, Aug 22, 2019
Head to Head (last five matches)-
HAM won: 3
MID won: 2
- Mohammad Hafeez is all set to play his debut game of the season.
- There could be few changes in both the squads.
- AB de Villiers still is on his break from the game.
Middlesex: Dawid Malan (captain), Tom Barber, Stephen Eskinazi, Steven Finn, Mohammad Hafeez, James Harris, Tom Helm, Max Holden, Dan Lincoln, Eoin Morgan, Toby Roland-Jones, George Scott, John Simpson (wicket-keeper), Nathan Sowter, Paul Stirling
Hampshire: Kyle Abbott, Brad Taylor, Tom Alsop, Rilee Rossouw, James Fuller, Lewis McManus, James Vince (C), Liam Dawson, Sam Northeast, Ian Holland, Chris Morris, Ryan Stevenson, Chris Wood
- Donald made a useful 44 in his last match.
- Morris took 2 wickets in the last game
- Malan made an amazing 91 in just 59 balls, hitting 7 fours and 4 sixes in his previous match
- He was supported well by Stirling who made 33 in 26 balls in the same match.
- Finn took 3 wickets in the same game.
- Rahman bagged 2 wickets in his last match.
- Toby Roland-Jones has taken 8 wickets out of nine matches including a 5-wicket haul including a 4. He also has two 30+ scores in these 9 games.
- Stephen Eskinazi has four 40+ scores in 7 innings this season which also includes 2
- Chris Wood has bagged at least 1 wicket in 7 out of 8 innings this season for his side.
Probable Playing 11-
Middlesex: Hafeez, SS Eskinazi, DJ Malan (c), PR Stirling, JA Simpson, JAR Harris, TS Roland-Jones, NA Sowter, ST Finn,
Doubtful: SD Robson/NRT Gubbins, TJ Murtagh
Hampshire: IG Holland, JM Vince (c), SA Northeast, RR Rossouw, LA Dawson, LD McManus, KJ Abbott, RA Stevenson.
Doubtful: FS Organ, FH Edwards, AHT Donald
HAM vs MID Dream11