Hampshire vs Sussex Prediction Tips |HAM vs SUS English T20 Blast match Who will win Today Match
Hampshire vs Sussex Dream11 Prediction
The Rose Bowl, Southampton, July 12, 2018, at 11:30 PM
Hampshire won the English ODD Cup and it was expected that the team would be buoyant after winning the Championship.
However, their confidence backfired and they were given a beating against Glamorgan in the previous game. It was shocking to see a team of this calibre exhibit such a disjointed performance.
The management and the players will be fired up to show what they are capable of doing and right the wrong before it’s too late to take action.
Meanwhile, Sussex started off this tournament on a positive note. The team has played two games and have won both of them as well. They have somehow become better in this brief period of time, as the lineup looks solid.
They were one place above the last team in the second group of the English ODD Cup, and now the team seems to be firing on all cylinders. Captain Luke Wright and co need to capitalise on this momentum, to gain any sort of advantage they can have over their competitors.
Read on for HAM vs SUS Dream11 Team News and Hampshire vs Sussex Playing11.
HAM vs SUS Team News
- Both Hampshire and Sussex are yet to announce their squad for this match.
- Sussex captain Luke Wright is expected to be in the playing XI.
- Liam Dawson emerged as the main bowler for Hampshire against Glamorgan.
HAM vs SUS Dream11 Squads
James Vince (c), Colin Munro, Liam Dawson, Chris Wood, Tom Alsop, Sam Northeast, Gareth Berg, Sean Ervine, Lewis McManus, Rilee Rossouw, Joe Weatherly, Ryan Stevenson, Kyle Abbott, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Luke Wright (c), Jofra Archer, Will Beer, Ollie Robinson, Danny Briggs, Tom Bruce, Michael Burgess (wk), Laurie Evans, Rashid Khan, Delray Rawlins, Phil Salt, Chris Jordan, David Wiese
HAM vs SUS Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Lewis McManus
Batsmen: Sam Northeast, Tom Alsop, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince (c)
All-rounder: Liam Dawson, Colin Munro, Gareth Berg
Bowlers: Chris Wood, Kyle Abbott, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Wicket-keeper: Michael Burgess
Batsmen: Luke Wright (c), Laurie Evans, Tom Bruce, Philip Salt
All-rounder: Jofra Archer, David Wiese
Bowlers: Will Beer/C Jordan, Danny Briggs, Ollie Robinson, Rashid Khan
HAM vs SUS Dream11 Key Players
- Big things are expected from Colin Munro as he got out cheaply in his the last game.
- Liam Dawson was one of the star bowlers as his figures read 2-25 in four overs.
- Captain Luke Wright has been in scintillating form as he scored 88 runs in 53 balls in the last game.
- ICC’s No.1 ranked bowler Rashid Khan took two wickets and was economical against Glamorgan.
HAM vs SUS Dream11 Team