Sussex vs Hampshire Match Prediction Tips | HAM vs SUS English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
South Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Sussex vs Hampshire Dream11 Prediction
Hove, May 19 at 11:00 AM Local/3:30 PM IST
After getting their Royal London One-Day Cup campaign off to a winning start, Sussex take on Hampshire on Saturday at County Ground in Hove. The side produced an all-round performance in their previous fixture, bowling excellently and constructing the run-chase perfectly to flatten Kent.
Hampshire, unbeaten in their last five List A fixtures against Sussex, would want to add to that. With form on their side, Hampshire will be a confident team on the field.
Read on for HAM vs SUS Dream11 Team News and Sussex vs Hampshire playing11.
HAM vs SUS Team News
- Sussex have announced an unchanged squad for the second match.
- Stiaan van Zyl is yet to recover from the sore knee and is unavailable for the fixture.
- Hampshire have announced a 15-man squad for their first game.
- Left-arm seamer Reece Topley is available for selection after he penned a new white-ball deal with the club.
- Leg-spinner Mason Crane could make his first appearance of the season as he has recovered from a back stress fracture.
HAM vs SUS Playing 11
Speaking of the HAM vs SUS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Ben Brown
Batsmen: Luke Wright, Harry Finch, Laurie Evans, Michael Burgess
All-rounders: David Wiese, Luke Wells, Ollie Robinson
Bowlers: Ishant Sharma, Danny Briggs, George Garton
Wicket-keeper: Lewis McManus
Batsmen: James Vince, Hashim Amla, Rilee Rossouw, (Doubt: Jimmy Adams)
All-rounders: Gareth Berg, Brad Taylor
Bowlers: Reece Topley, Chris Wood, Fidel Edwards, (Doubt: Mason Crane, Chris Sole, Joe Weatherley Brad Wheal)
HAM vs SUS Squads
Ben Brown (c/wk), Danny Briggs, Michael Burgess, Laurie Evans, Harry Finch, George Garton, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, Abi Sakande, Phil Salt, Ishant Sharma, Luke Wells, David Wiese, Luke Wright
Jimmy Adams, Chris Wood, Brad Taylor, Gareth Berg, James Vince (c), Hashim Amla, Mason Crane, Lewis McManus, Rilee Rossouw, Joe Weatherley, Brad Wheal, Fidel Edwards, Reece Topley, Chris Sole
HAM vs SUS Key Players
- Ollie Robinson and Danny Briggs both took three wickets in the last fixture.
- Both Luke Wells and captain Brown registered 50+ scores in the opening game against Kent.
- Hashim Amla and James Vince are in top form, having amassed over 400 runs in the County Championship.
- Fidel Edwards has picked 22 wickets in 5 games for Hampshire in the County Championship.
Note: This HAM vs SUS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Sussex vs Hampshire team news.
HAM vs SUS Dream11 Team
Since this is the first round of the English ODD Cup, the above HAM vs SUS Dream11 team is chancy.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Sussex vs Hampshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.