HB-W vs MS-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Women’s Big Bash League 2019 | Team News, Playing11, Fantasy Teams
Updated on: Oct 18, 2019 2:57 pm IST
HB-W vs MS-W Dream11 Match Prediction | Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women Match Preview | Women’s Big Bash League T20
Sydney, 19th October at 08:30 AM IST
Junction Oval in Melbourne is all set to host the clash between Hobart Hurricanes Women and Melbourne Stars Women on Saturday.
Well, Hurricanes would be hoping to have a much better season this year after they ended up being at the last position on the points table last year.
Meanwhile, Melbourne Stars Women were just a position above the Hurricanes Women and hopefully, this time they are expected to display some tremendous show this season.
The match is set to begin at 8:30 AM IST.
Venue: Junction Oval, Melbourne
Date and Time: 19th October at 08:30 AM IST
HB-W vs MS-W Team News
Hobart Hurricanes Women
- Corinne Hall is all set to lead the Hurricanes side,
- Gloves have been offered to wicket-keeper Emily Smith, who returns after serving Perth Scorchers women for the last two years.
- Heather Knight and Chloe Tryon are the two overseas players in Hurricanes.
Melbourne Stars Women
- Madeline Penna and Tess Flintoff are the two new talents in the team.
- Elyse Villani will lead the Melbourne Stars.
- Injured players Alana King and Lucy Cripp have been replaced by Chloe Rafferty and Madeline Penna.
HB-W vs MS-W Squads
Corinne Hall (c), Nicola Carey, Stef Daffara, Erin Fazackerley, Maisy Gibson
Brooke Hepburn, Heather Knight, Sasha Moloney, Meg Phillips, Emily Smith
Chloe Tryon, Belinda Vakarewa, Tayla Vlaeminck, Fran Wilson.
Elyse Villani (c), Kristen Beams, Mignon du Preez, Nicole Faltum, Tess Flintoff, Nicola Hancock, Emma Inglis, Lizelle Lee, Katey Martin, Erin Osborne, Madeline Penna, Chloe Rafferty, Annabel Sutherland.
HB-W vs MS-W Playing11 (Expected)
Hobart Hurricanes Women:
Sasha Moloney, Nicola Carey, Tayla Vlaeminck, M Gibson, M Phillips, E Smith, Stef Daffara, Corinne Hall, Fran Wilson, Chloe Tryon, Heather Knight
Melbourne Stars Women:
Annabel Sutherland, M Penna, Nicola Hancock, Holly Ferling, Kristen Beams, Chloe Rafferty, Katey Martin, Lizelle Lee, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez, Erin Osborne
HB-W vs MS-WDream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Melbourne Stars
- E Osborne – 249 runs – 12 innings – 67 highest score – 24.90 average
- M de Preez – 266 runs 0 13 innings – 59* highest score – 24.18 average
- L Lee – 276 runs – 13 innings – 102* Highest score – 23.00 average
- H Ferling – 11 wickets – 13 innings -2/14 best figure – 7.90 economy
Fantasy picks from Hobard Hurricanes
- H Knights – 374 runs – 13 innings – 82* Highest score – 34.00 average- 14 wickets – 3/10 best figure – 7.57 economy
- C Hall – 229 runs – 14 innings – 48 highest score – 20.81 average
- F Wilson – 152 runs – 12 T20 Innings
- S Moloney – 12 wickets – 12 innings – 3/20 best figure – 7.80 economy
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have produced here of ST-W vs SS-W Dream11 are the best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.