HB-W vs MS-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 14, 2022 12:46 pm IST
HB-W vs MS-W Dream11 Prediction: Latrobe is set to host the 46th derby of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) on Tuesday (November 15). Hobart Hurricanes Women will lock horns with Melbourne Stars Women at the Latrobe Recreation Ground. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are playing; 59 matches are to be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Hurricanes, led by Elyse Villani, are having a decent run in the ongoing tournament. The side initially botched to perform with consistency, however, they seem to be geared up and are among one of the top five teams in the points table.
Stars, on the other hand, in absence of Meg Lanning, are enduring one of the roughest WBBL runs. The side has won only three out of their ten league-stage games.
The game will commence at 9:30 AM (IST).
HB -W VS MS-W DREAM11 PREDICTION FOR TODAY MATCH
Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, Match 46 of Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women
Date and Time: November 15, 9:30 AM IST
Venue: Latrobe Recreation Ground, Latrobe (Tasmania)
Where to watch HB-W vs MS-W Live?
Watch HB-W vs MS-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
The points table will be updated soon.
HB-W vs MS-W Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at the Latrobe Recreation Ground in Latrobe and better suited for the pacers. The batters will have to keep their eyes on the ball in the initial overs. The opening bowlers are predicted to get a swing from the pitch.
Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 13° Celcius, with the sky being cloudy.
Last Result at the Venue
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Hobart Hurricanes Women: W W W L W
Melbourne Stars Women: W L L W NR
Hobart Hurricanes Women Playing 11
- Hurricanes are likely to open with Ruth Johnston and Lizelle Lee. Lee may keep the wickets.
- The Hurricanes’ middle order may include Mignon du Preez, Elyse Villani, Heather Graham, and Nicola Carey. Among these, Johnston and Graham can bowl off-spin, while Carey can bowl at a medium pace.
- Naomi Stalenberg could be another pace-bowling all-rounder.
- The Hurricanes spin unit may comprise Molly Strano, Maisy Gibson, and Amy Smith.
- Hayley Jensen may be the chief pacer in the camp.
Probable Playing 11:
- Lizelle Lee (WK)
- Ruth Johnston
- Mignon du Preez
- Heather Graham
- Elyse Villani (C)
- Nicola Carey
- Naomi Stalenberg
- Hayley Jensen
- Maisy Gibson
- Amy Smith
- Molly Strano
Heather Graham’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Graham is an Aussie all-rounder, who can bowl at a medium pace. She has done exceptionally well with the bat and the ball this season so far.
Nicola Carey’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Carey is one of the most experienced and successful players in the WBBL circuit. She can bowl at a medium pace and can bat as well.
Melbourne Stars Women Playing 11
- Stars are likely to open with Lauren Winfield-Hill and Bess Heath.
- The Stars middle-order may comprise Alice Capsey, Nicole Faltum, and Annabel Sutherland. Aapsey can off-spin the ball, while Sutherland is a pace-bowling all-rounder. Faltum is prone to keep the wickets.
- Sophie Reid may be another batter in the Stars lineup.
- Sasha Moloney could be another all-rounder who can bowl off-spin. While Kim Garth will be the pace bowling all-rounder.
- Tess Flintoff and Rhys McKenna could be the pacers in the starting 11.
- Sophie Day may be the chief spinner.
Probable Playing 11:
- Lauren Winfield-Hill
- Bess Heath
- Alice Capsey
- Annabel Sutherland
- Tess Flintoff
- Kim Garth
- Nicole Faltum (C & WK)
- Sasha Moloney
- Sophie Reid
- Rhys McKenna
- Sophie Day
Lauren Winfield-Hill’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Winfield-Hill has certainly been one of the finest opening batters in the women’s circuit. She scored plenty of runs in the women’s Hundred earlier and is aiming for a comeback in the national team.
Annabel Sutherland’s WBBL 2022 Stats
The young Aussie talent has already made her national debut. Sutherland has a raw pace and can hit significant batting cameos too.
Who will win Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, HB-W finished the 2021 season as the number six team in the points table. While MS-W finished the 2021 season as the fifth team in the points table.
- This season, HB-W won six out of their ten games, with one being abandoned due to rain, until now. While, MS-W are in the sixth position in the points table, with three wins in ten games, with two being abandoned.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, HB-W have won three of them.
Considering the form, head-to-head record, and morale of both sides, Hobart Hurricanes Women are the favorites to win as per our Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Melbourne Stars Women today match prediction.
HB-W vs MS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Lauren Winfield-Hill
Batters: Alice Capsey, Mignon du Preez, Elyse Villani
All-Rounders: Annabel Sutherland, Heather Graham, Kim Garth, Nicola Carey
Bowlers: Molly Strano, Sasha Moloney, Tess Flintoff, Maisy Gibson
Who should be the captain of your HB-W vs MS-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Annabel Sutherland (C) and Heather Graham (VC)
For Grand League: Annabel Sutherland (C) and Nicola Carey (VC)