HYD vs KER DREAM11 TEAM | Hyderabad vs Kerala | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
HYD vs KER Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Palam A Stadium, Delhi, October 02, at 09:00 AM
The next match in the Elite Group B, Round 9 is going to be played between Hyderabad and Kerala at the Palam A Stadium in Delhi. This would be the seventh match for Hyderabad while Kerala will be playing their sixth match of the competition.
Kerala were brutally assaulted in their last appearance against a tormenting opponent in Delhi. They went down badly by 165 runs which push them down to the fifth spot on the Elite Group B points table. Now, with 2 wins and 2 losses from 5 games, Kerala are in a little spot of bother.
Hyderabad, on the other hand, registered their third win against Chattisgarh by 101 runs and solidified their position on the third spot just behind Kerala. Batting first Hyderabad posted 222 runs on the board for the loss of 9 wickets in 50 overs but their bowling made a paltry score like 222 an uphill task for Chattisgarh as they were bundled out for 121 in 33.3 overs.
Read on for HYD vs KER Dream11 Team News and Hyderabad vs Kerala playing 11.
HYD vs KER Team News
- Hyderabad’s Mohammad Siraj will not be available for this match as he has been selected in the Indian Test squad for the home series against Windies.
HYD vs KER Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Hyderabad vs Kerala clash
Hyderabad Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Kolla Sumanth
Batsmen: Tanmay Agarwal, Akshath Reddy(c), Rohit Rayudu, Bavanaka Sandeep
All-rounders: Ashish Reddy, Akash Bhandari
Bowlers: Chama Milind, Syed Mehdi Hassan, Saaket Sairam (Doubt: Mohammad Muddassir, Ravi Kiran)
Kerala Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Sanju Samson
Batsmen: Sachin Baby(c), Arun Karthik, Daryl Ferrario, VA Jagadeesh
All-rounder: Jalaj Saxena, Akshay Chandran
Bowlers: Sandeep Warrier, MD Nidheesh, Abhishek Mohan, Vinoop Manoharan
HYD vs KER Squads
Kerala: Sachin Baby (c), Arun Karthik, Sanju Samson (wk), Basil Thampi, Vasudevan Arundhadi Jagadeesh, Vishnu Vinod, Sandeep Warrier, Jalaj Saxena, Vinoop Manoharan, Salman Nizar, Sudhesan Midhun, Abhishek Mohan, MD Nidheesh, Akshay Chandran, Daryl Ferrario, Ponnam Rahul, KC Akshay, Fazil Fanoos
Hyderabad: Akshath Reddy (c), Akash Bhandari, Ashish Reddy,Bavanaka Sandeep, Ravi Kiran, Himalay Agarwal, Kolla Sumanth (wk), Mohammad Muddassir, Mehdi Hasan, Tanay Thyagarajan, Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Chama V Milind, Tanmay Agarwal, Mohammed Siraj, Rohit Rayudu, Saaketh Sairam, Jaweed Ali
- Among the wicket-keepers, Sanju Samson is a really safe bet, he is an exciting talent who can change gears anytime.
- Rohit Rayudu played a valiant knock of 75 runs in the previous game while Bavanka Sandeep’s 44 were crucial in a score of 222. You can pick these two in your eleven while Sachin Baby and VD Jagadeesh have also been among runs so they could prove out to be a vital pick.
- Jalaj Saxena will be back for Kerala in this game after some good performances he got selected in Board President XI squad. Therefore, he will be an important pick here.
- Mehidy Hasan and Saket Sairam will be crucial picks here who had done well in the past with the ball. Both scalped 3 in the last game against Chattisgarh.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you to double your points are Jalaj Saxena, Sanju Samson, Sachin Baby, VD Jagadeesh and Shamshuzama Kazi.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
HYD vs KER Dream11 Team
Note: This HYD vs KER Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis HYD vs KER team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the HYD vs KER Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates