IN-A vs AU-A Dream11 Prediction
IN-A vs AU-A Match Prediction Tips | India A vs Australia A Who will win Today Match
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, September 02, at 10:00 AM IST Local
After a gruelling quadrangular series which saw India B triumphed over Australia A, the next task for the kangaroos is to square off against India A in a 2 match Test series with the first of them starting from September 02 at Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.
The quadrangular series was a learning curve for the Kangaroos but the way they battled all the odds to make it to the finals was worth watching. Though they ended up on a losing side in the finals against India B after not being able to possess any challenge whatsoever.
India A have made some changes in their squad, they are named Karnataka’s all-rounder Krishnappa Gowtham and middle-order batsman Ankit Bawne into their ranks. Hanuma Vihari and Prithvi Shaw who were in the squad for the two unofficial Tests against South Africa A are missing after they got a national call-up for the Test series against England.
The two sides look well composed and organised which assures this match to be worth watching.
Read on for IN-A vs AU-A Dream11 Team News and India A vs Australia A playing 11.
IN-A vs AU-A Team News:
- Shreyas Iyer will continue to serve as the skipper of India A.
- India A have named Ankit Bawne and Krishnappa Gowtham in their ranks in place of Prithvi Shaw and Hanuma Vihari.
- Kuldeep Yadav who was dropped for the last two Tests against England will now feature for India A.
- Australia A would be led by all-rounder Mitchell Marsh.
- There are some fitness concerns over opener Matt Renshaw and is doubtful to feature in this game.
IN-A vs AU-A Playing 11
Speaking of the IN-A vs AU-A Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
India-A Playing 11(Probable)
Wicket-Keeper: Kona Srikar Bharat
Batsmen: Shreyas Iyer(c), Ravikumar Samarth, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Mayank Agarwal (Doubt: Shubman Gill)
All-rounders: Krishnappa Gowtham
Bowlers: Shahbaz Nadeem, Mohammad Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Rajneesh Gurbani, Ankit Rajpoot (Doubt: Navdeep Saini)
Australia A Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Kurtis Patterson (Doubt: Matt Renshaw)
All-rounder: Mitchell Marsh(c), Travis Head, Ashton Agar (Doubt: Michael Nesser)
Bowlers: Brendon Doggett, Joel Paris, Mitchell Swepson, Jon Holland
IN-A vs AU-A Squads
India A: Shreyas Iyer(c), Srikar Bharat, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Agarwal, Ravikumar Samarth, Ankit Bawne, Shubman Gill, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Rajneesh Gurbani, Navdeep Saini, Ankit Rajpoot, Mohammed Sira, Kuldeep Yadav, Krishnappa Gowtham.
Australia A: Mitchell Marsh(c), Jon Holland, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Travis Head, Ashton Agar, Brendan Doggett, Michael Neser, Joel Paris, Alex Carey, Matt Renshaw, Mitchell Swepson, Chris Tremain, Kurtis Patterson.
IN-A vs AU-A Key Players
- Shreyas Iyer finally got going with an eventual 62 in the last quadrangular series match against South Africa A, he would be willing to put up a good show again.
- Mayank Agarwal has been one of the prolific run-getters in the domestic circuit, he would be a vital cog in this line-up.
- In the bowling department Rajneesh Gurbani, Kuldeep Yadav and Shahbaz Nadeem will be the key.
- Peter Handscomb, Usman Khawaja and Travis Head will be the key batters for Australia A.
- Mitchell Swepson and Ashton Agar will be leading the bowling attack.
Note: This IN-A vs AU-A Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis India A vs Australia A team news.
IN-A vs AU-A Dream11 Team
Note:Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of India A vs Australia A Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.