IN-A vs IN-B Dream11 Prediction
IN-A vs IN-B Match Prediction Tips | India A vs India B Who will win Today Match
KSCA Cricket Ground, Alur, Aug 25 at 09:00 AM IST Local
Finally, there was some action in the quadrangular series after the first four games were abandoned due to persistent rain and unfamiliar playing conditions. The change of venues helped the cause and we were able to witness the commencement of this series from August 23rd.
The next match of the series will be played between two sides who have won their opening encounter against the visiting sides. yes, we are talking about India A and India B who have started their campaigns with comfortable victories against Australia A and South Africa A respectively.
India A totally dominated Australia A in their opening game when they crunched the visitors radically by 5 wickets. After Mohammad Siraj’s outburst with the ball (4 for 68), Ambati Rayudu and Krunal Pandya batted valiantly to chase a mere target of 151 runs in the 39th over with 5 wickets in hand.
On the other hand, India B once again had to battle with the rain as the initial target they got from South Africa A was of 231 runs from 50 overs but the revised one was 220 from 45 overs. In the end, with so much of DLS calculations, India B emerged victorious by 30 runs to start their campaign with a bang.
Read on for IN-A vs IN-B Dream11 Team News and India A vs India B playing 11.
IN-A vs IN-B Team News:
- For India A, Hanuma Vihari and Prithvi Shaw are not available as they are a part of the Indian Test side who is currently featuring in England.
- Siddhesh Lad of India A has been replaced by Ambati Rayudu.
- India B has named Kedar Jadhav in their ranks and relieved Ricky Bhui.
- With both teams starting off with a win, it is unlikely that there would be any changes in the eleven.
IN-A vs IN-B Playing 11
Speaking of the IN-A vs IN-B Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
India-A Playing 11(Probable)
Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson
Batsmen: Ambati Rayudu, Shreyas Iyer(c), Ravi Kumar Samarth, Suryakumar Yadav, Nitish Rana
All-rounders: Krishnappa Gowtham, Krunal Pandya
Bowlers: Khaleel Ahmed, Mohammad Siraj, Deepak Chahar
India B Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal, Manish Pandey(c), Shubman Gill, Kedar Jadhav
All-rounders: Deepak Hooda, Jayant Yadav
Bowlers: Siddharth Kaul, Prasidh Krishna, Shreyas Gopal, Navdeep Saini
IN-A vs IN-B Squads
India A: Shreyas Iyer(c), K Khaleel Ahmed, Ambati Rayudu, Krunal Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav, Mayank Markande, Sanju Samson(wk), Deepak Chahar, Nitish Rana, Ravikumar Samarth, Mohammad Siraj, Shivam Mavi, Krishnappa Gowtham.
India B: Manish Pandey (c), Shubman Gill, Kedar Jadhav, Jayant Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Ishan Kishan (wk), Navdeep Saini, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, Siddarth Kaul, Mayank Agarwal, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Shreyas Gopal., Kulwant Khejroliya, Deepak Hooda.
IN-A vs IN-B Key Players
- Ambati Rayudu was magnificent with his score of 62 in the first match. He along with players like Suryakumar and Sanju Samson will be the key batters.
- Mohammad Siraj will lead the bowling attack after claiming 4 in the last game. Krishnappa Gowtham was also among the wickets with 3 to his name.
- Deepak Chahar is also one exciting prospect who can swing the ball early on.
- An unbeaten 95 from skipper Manish Pandey makes him a valiant member of the batting line-up along with the in-form Mayank Aggarwal who is the backbone of this batting line-up.
- Karnataka duo of Prasidh Krishna and Shreyas Gopal shared 7 wickets among them and would look to continue their performance in this match as well.
Note: This IN-A vs IN-B Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis India A vs India B team news.
IN-A vs IN-B Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of India A vs India B Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.