IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Prediction 2nd Unofficial Test | IN-A vs SA-A Team News, Playing11
IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Prediction
IN-A vs SA-A Match Prediction Tips | India A vs South Africa A Who will win Today Match
KSCA Cricket Ground, Alur, Aug 10 at 09:30 AM IST Local
India-A were magnificent in the last unofficial Test match against the Proteas A side as they thumped the visitors by an innings and 30 runs to kick off the series on a rising note. The second match will be played at the Karnataka State Cricket Association Ground in Alur.
The first match saw rain gods making their presence felt and therefore the match got interrupted on different occasions but still India A managed a scintillating win. Mayank Agarwal’s brilliant run of form continued here as well as he notched up a brilliant double hundred score of 220 from just 251 balls and was involved in a 277 stand for the opening wicket with Prithvi Shaw who scored a phenomenal 136.
With the ball, India A made plenty of outcomes from Mohammad Siraj as he got 5 wickets in both innings and ended up with match figures of 10 for 129. With the next match at a different venue and a different surface, a lot will depend on how the pitch plays and it would be interesting to see how the Proteas A side responds after a heavy defeat.
Read on for IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Team News and India A vs South Africa A playing 11.
IN-A vs SA-A Team News:
- India A won’t tinker with their playing eleven.
- Some Changes in South Africa A side is expected.
- Axar Patel won’t be available for selection as he was named only for the first Test and Shahbaz Nadeem has been name in the side as his replacement.
IN-A vs SA-A Playing 11
Speaking of the IN-A vs SA-A Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
India A Playing 11(Probable).
Wicket-Keeper: Kona Srikar Bharat
Batsmen: Ravikumar Samarth, Shreyas Iyer(c), Mayank Agarwal, Hanuma Vihari, Prithvi Shaw
All-rounders: Jayant Yadav
Bowlers: Mohammad Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Rajneesh Gurbani (Doubt: Ankit Rajpoot, Shahbaz Nadeem)
South Africa A playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Rudi Second
Batsmen: Zubayr Hamza, Pieter Malan, Khaya Zondo(c), Sarel Erwee (Doubt: Rassie van der Dussen)
All-rounder: Senuran Muthusamy, Shaun von Berg (Doubt: Dwayne Pretorius)
Bowlers: Duanne Olivier, Dane Piedt, Burean Hendricks, Malusi Siboto (Doubt: M Nabe)
IN-A vs SA-A Squads
India A: Shreyas Iyer (c), Mayank Agarwal, Ravikumar Samarth, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jayant Yadav, Srikar Bharat (wk), Abhimanyu Easwaran, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Nadeem, Rajneesh Gurbani, Prithvi Shaw, Hanuma Vihari, Ankit Bawne, Ankit Rajpoot.
South Africa A: Khaya Zondo (c), Beuran Hendricks, Mthiwekhaya Nabe, Rudi Second (wk), Malusi Siboto, Shaun von Berg, Duanne Olivier, Dwaine Pretorius, Anrich Nortje, Zubayr Hamza, Sarel Erwee, Malusi Siboto, Dane Piedt, Rassie van der Dussen, Senuran Muthusamy, Pieter Malan.
IN-A vs SA-A Key Players
- Mayank Agarwal who scored a brilliant double century in the first match will be the key batsman along with Prithvi Shaw and skipper Shreyas Iyer.
- 5-fer in both innings of the last match for Mohammad Siraj makes him the most lethal bowler for India A along with Navdeep Saini and Yuzvendra Chahal.
South Africa A:
- Rudi Second missed out on a well deserving century in the first innings of the last match by 6 runs, he would be up for a defiant knock in this match as well and he will be allied with Khaya Zondo and Sarel Erwee.
- Experienced campaigners Burean Hendricks and Leg-spinner Shaun von Berg will be their prime bowlers.
Note: This IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis India A vs South Africa A team news.
IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of India A vs South Africa A Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.