IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 Match Prediction 2nd Unofficial Test, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jul 31, 2019 11:37 am IST
IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 Match Predictions
WI-A vs IN-A Test, 2019
India A vs Windies A Dream11 Predictions
When and where:
India A will take on Windies A in what will be the second unofficial Test match between the two sides, on (July 31) at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
India A wrapped up the unofficial ODI series win over these opponents recently, and also won the last Test match as well. The side has been in great form, and have hardly put a foot wrong. With some changes expected in the structure of the first team, this is the perfect time to gather limelight.
On the other hand, Windies A need to get their act together because frankly, they are just getting embarrassed in their own backyard. They do have the potential to do really well, and the only things they lack are consistency and the relative experience of playing cricket internationally.
The match will begin at 7:00 PM IST.
Read on for IN-A vs WI-A team news and IN-A vs WI-A dream11 prediction.
IN-A vs WI-A Team News:
- The team is coming off a win and no changes in the starting lineup are expected.
- Priyank Panchal will be opening the innings along with Abhimanyu Easwaran and Shubman Gill will be coming in the number three spot.
- Shahbaz Nadeem will be casting his spinning web and Mohamad Siraj will be supplementing the bowling attack with his pace.
- Wriddhiman Saha is going to be the man behind the wickets, as the keeper is looking to get back into the first-team fold.
- The side is coming off a loss here and the management needs to make some adjustments in the starting XI.
- Montcin Hodge and Jeremy Solozano are the opening pair for the side.
- Miguel Cummins and Chemar Holder are going to be leading the bowling attack for the side.
Stay connected for more IN-A vs WI-A team news.
Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shahbaz Nadeem, Hanuma Vihari (c), Priyank Panchal, Krishnappa Gowtham, Srikar Bharat, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Mohammed Siraj, Shivam Dube, Shubman Gill, Mayank Markande, Shradul Thakur, Avesh Khan
Rahkeem Cornwall, Jahmar Hamilton (wk), Montcin Hodge, Jermaine Blackwood, Miguel Cummins, Jeremy Solozano, Jomel Warrican, Chemar Holder, Shamarh Brooks (c), Roston Chase, Shermon Lewis, Sunil Ambris, Raymon Reifer
IN-A vs WI-A Playing 11:
The probable IN-A vs WI-A playing 11 is listed below.
IN-A vs WI-A Players to watch out for:
For India A:
- Wicket-keeper batsman Wriddhiman Saha is coming off a fantastic performance where he scored 66 runs in 167 balls in the first innings and remained not out in the second innings to guide the team home to victory.
- Shahbaz Nadeem took 10 wickets in the last game, and he once again showcased his skills as a spinner.
For Windies A:
- Batsman Jermaine Blackwood was the pick of the team in the last game as he managed to score 76 runs cumulatively in both the innings.
- Miguel Cummins is the marquee bowler for the team, as he managed to take four wickets in the first innings and gave away only 40 runs in 23 overs.
IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 Team Predictions:
Disclaimer- Management can take any decision at the last moment. The IN-A vs WI-A dream11 match predictions we are providing here is based on our research and analysis. We urge you to pick your IN-A vs WI-A playing 11 and make your own IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 team if you feel so. Also, hit the bell icon to never miss an important update from us.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.