IND Playing 11 for Bangladesh vs India 1st ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For BAN vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Dec 3, 2022 10:31 am IST
India playing 11: India will be playing a literal full strength side in this series and this will be happening after a long time. India were humbled by New Zealand in the 3 match ODI series under Shikhar Dhawan. This is Rohit Sharma’s first competitive game after a horrendous T20 world Cup semi final where he played a match losing innings. Mohammad Shami is also back to the ODI squad after a long time. India will be missing Ravindra Jadeja and Jasprit Bumrah who are ruled out due to injuries.
India playing 11 team news
- Washington Sundar and Axar Patel are likely to lead the spin attack.
- Mohammad Shami is ruled out of the ODI series due to injury.
- Shardul Thakur or Kuldeep Sen could partner Mohammed Siraj and Deepak Chahar in the pace bowling attack.
- Shreyas Iyer is likely to slot in at #6 position in the absence of Hardik Pandya who has been given a rest.
IND playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma
2. Shikhar Dhawan
3. Virat Kohli
4. Rishabh Pant
5. KL Rahul
6. Shreyas Iyer
7. Axar Patel
8. Washington Sundar
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Shardul Thakur/Kuldeep Sen
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Rishabh Pant, Ishan Kishan, Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, Mohammed Siraj, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Sen, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel
Bangladesh vs India Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Rohit Sharma has outstanding numbers against Bangladesh in this format. He is playing an ODI after a long time.
|ODIs vs BAN||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score vs BAN|
- Virat Kohli is performing at his best and in an ideal world, ODIs are his best format. He has astonishing numbers against BAN
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Mohammed Siraj can be a handy option in fantasy leagues. He has been bowling well in this format. He adds immense value with the new ball.