IND Playing 11 for India vs Bangladesh T20 World Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 31, 2022 6:12 pm IST
India playing 11: Indian batting was terrible in the previous game. They couldn’t play tactically for which they paid the price. Indian openers are not in the best of form and it is a serious concern for them. Although there are no alternatives for them in India considering the bouncy conditions in Australia, they need to put up some strong partnership for the middle order to take advantage of. Rohit Sharma need to respect the conditions when it’s difficult to bat and not look to bat the teams out of the game everytime when batting first. Their team selection was awful and they are repeating the same mistakes they did in the Asia Cup.
India playing 11 team news
- Axar Patel is likely to slot back in place of Deepak Hooda.
- Dinesh Karthik sustained an injury in the game vs SA, Rishabh Pant is likely to take his place in the playing 11.
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik/Rishabh Pant
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Mohammad Shami
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. Arshdeep Singh
Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammad Shami, Harshal Patel, Axar Patel
India vs Bangladesh Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli has excellent numbers against Bangladesh in T20Is. He looked good in his brief stay against South Africa as well.
|T20Is vs BAN||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score vs BAN|
- Suryakumar Yadav played one of the greatest ever T20I knocks against South Africa. The conditions were not easy for batting and he proved that he is an all conditions player.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|37||1179||40||177||68, 51*, 15, 8, 61|
- Arshdeep Singh’s new ball value has been one of the biggest strengths for India in this tournament.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|